The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Scca

:cheers: Congratulations to everyone who did well, especially Baby Lady on winning BCC, BOB & Group 2 after coming all the way from Belgium :cheers:

......Beautiful bitch :wub: :wub:

there was someone taking pics when i was in the ring and jessie was posing big time! think the lady knew jo with ruby? i was just wondering if possible i could buy some of the pics she took? many thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Well done everybody but especially Dolores & Gerard with Baby Lady ........ only two more CCs to go!!! I love Kenzo as well, he so reminds me of TJ, the same kind expression.

Only just had a chance to come on here now- wanted to say well done to all k9ers who did well, especially Jo with your two- what a dream day you had! :cheers:

And Alison (Doris) with Monty for his two placings! :thumbsup:

And Rachel- your girls are so lovely :wub:

We had a lovely day out- no dogs to show so sat around and watched the judging of Whippies and Iggies, but unfortunately not having dogs with us meant that we had time to go round ALL the trade stands and spend far too much money! :oops:

Liz and the Monellis

great pic's :thumbsup: who is the last boy, GG? he is the spit of my charile :wub:

Just back from hols so only just seen this - big congrats to all who did well but especially Jo and Frankie and Ruby, and the hugely proud Juley and Berry :cheers: :cheers: - what a wonderful day it must have been for you! :cheers: :cheers:

melanie said:
great pic's  :thumbsup:   who is the last boy, GG? he is the spit of my charile  :wub:
Well, I might be wrong, but it looks like Sid, the mint crunching hound. If not it's his doppelganger!!!

dessie said:
melanie said:
great pic's  :thumbsup:   who is the last boy, GG? he is the spit of my charile  :wub:
Well, I might be wrong, but it looks like Sid, the mint crunching hound. If not it's his doppelganger!!!

Looks very like Sid but I think its DEMERLAY SILVER PHANTOM AT FAYDAYE. differant white markings on the neck :thumbsup:

Millie said:
dessie said:
melanie said:

Looks very like Sid but I think its DEMERLAY SILVER PHANTOM AT FAYDAYE. differant white markings on the neck :thumbsup:

When I first saw the shot, I thought it was Sid, but then I realised that those are NOT Sarah's shoes :teehee: 8) :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Only just caught up on here as been offline past week - Well done everybody who got placed but especially Jo and Frankie...WOW! what a roll over the past few weeks!! :cheers: (w00t) and congrats to Juley too - you must be sooo proud :thumbsup:

-28cc is my Emilie who got to the final 7 in Limit bitch but wasnt placed. She went really well though I was really pleased with her :)

Millie said:
dessie said:
melanie said:

nope, I think you're all wrong! I think it is NEVEDITH MFA MARKWISS AT MARIMAY, he was 1st in junior and he is Monty's mate from ringcraft :thumbsup:

although I could be wrong too, :- " these stripey dogs all look the same (w00t) :lol:

Jan, Emilie is lovely :wub:

doris said:
Millie said:
dessie said:
melanie said:

nope, I think you're all wrong! I think it is NEVEDITH MFA MARKWISS AT MARIMAY, he was 1st in junior and he is Monty's mate from ringcraft :thumbsup:

although I could be wrong too, :- " these stripey dogs all look the same (w00t) :lol:

Jan, Emilie is lovely :wub:

thankyou all for that, at least its now between two dogs :lol:

I have just had confirmation that the dog is indeed NEVEDITH MFA MARKWIS AT MARIMAY, Frankie to his friends - nice ain't he :wub:

and I was right! Hurray!! :cheers: :lol: :lol:

thanks for that doris :thumbsup: yes he is a lovely dog :wub:

doris said:
I have just had confirmation that the dog is indeed NEVEDITH MFA MARKWIS AT MARIMAY, Frankie to his friends - nice ain't he :wub:
and I was right! Hurray!! :cheers:   :lol:   :lol:

Gold Star for you Alison :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Millie said:
doris said:

Wow! I'm impressed. You should definitely get a gold star Alison ;)

EJW said:
Millie said:
doris said:

well I do have insiders info, cos I know his owners :- " so although I thought I recognised him, I did have to double check with them :D :lol:

doris said:
EJW said:
Millie said:
doris said:

well I do have insiders info, cos I know his owners :- " so although I thought I recognised him, I did have to double check with them :D :lol:

:lol: :thumbsup:

Back