The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Red Ranger X Connors Lass (2)

If they are anything like ours they will change everyday (w00t) Took us half an hour to cut their claws today :wacko:

len said:
If they are anything like ours they will change everyday  (w00t) Took us half an hour to cut their claws today :wacko:
I'm not looking forwards to nail clipping, they're so strong already and Lucy screams if she can't get her own way :blink: .

Fleesh said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Is Leo a tri colour
lovely pups

He seems to be at the minute, might lighten up later on, Connor's Mist had blue patches with a grey nose and blue eyes as a pup but his colours have changed over time.

Maybe someone with more experience of puppy colouring could help :D

P.S Can anyone name a blue brindle/white whippets either running today or from yesteryear as I can't recall seeing one :unsure: .

maybe like six ..the blue brindle will probably go lighter

clipboard37_sized.jpg

Could be, Kerri and Cassie are both White/Brindle parti's and threw some similar coloured pups in their litters to Viv's Quest :thumbsup:

P.S Just been informed Leo will probably be fawn/white with black mask. So no tri-colours :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
The Padster is White /Blue Brindle, i think that's the one of yours i'm favouring at the mo too.

MORE !!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

000_0251.jpg

000_0256.jpg

000_0252.jpg

000_0253.jpg

000_0255.jpg

000_0254.jpg

000_0257.jpg

000_0259.jpg

I promise that's it for a little while :sweating:

OK Trevor you can start choosing now lol we've definately decided to keep Lucy (blue brindle/white) :thumbsup: . (Yes I know she's your favourite too :- " )

Let us know when you decide :D

Thanks guys, they change so much every day it's great to watch them developing and Kerri takes such good care of them, they're always clean and well fed (I type as they've all been fed, wee'd, pooed and have passed out in bed, mouths wide open with their little feet and ears wiggling :wub: )

Boy and girl still looking for the perfect racing home ;) .

P.S Their little sleepy puppy barks are sooooo cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

little belters good luck with them all :wub: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

For Trevor, your choice of the girls, I've tried to get a good angle of both but they're fiesty and won't lay still :- " .

First the one we call Leah (my 2nd fave)

000_0261.jpg

000_0260.jpg

Then your OH's fave we call Libbi

000_0264.jpg

000_0265.jpg

I appreciate you trusting me to choose for you, but as I explained on the phone I'm sure you can appreciate why I would prefer for you to make the choice yourself :* . Happy arguing :huggles: .

More piccies very soon :)

Lucy has her eyes half open and is walking (admittedly she keeps falling over but she's there !!!).

I was kept up by them half the night barking at each other at the teets, never known anything so small make so much noise about sucking a bit of milk up :eek: .

They're all beautiful, but that little Leah...........

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tell me about it, she's isn't my favourite as far as choosing a racing pup goes. But as for picking a girl that is going to grow up to be very pretty then she would have to be the one :wub: .

Leah is the smallest at the minute, I weighed them today to compare them to the last litter's weights at 12 days.

Leah 1lb 14oz

Libbi 1lb 14.5oz

Leo 2lb 2oz

Lucy 2lb 2.5oz

Last litter were all dogs and between 2lb 2oz and 2lb 3oz at this age so I can't see Leah and Libbi making over 25lb.

15 days old - time for more pictures !!!

000_0283.jpg

Lucy

000_0284.jpg

000_0285.jpg

Libbi

000_0288.jpg

000_0289.jpg

Leah

000_0292.jpg

000_0293.jpg

Leo

000_0286.jpg

000_0287.jpg

Another Kerri pup up to silly things :- "

000_0276.jpg

All the pups look gorgeous.. :wub: i like the dog pup.. :thumbsup: his colouring is lovely :wub: goodluck with them.. :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Back