The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Red Ranger X Connors Lass (2)

Well she's just had some more milk and a few bits of meat out of her meal so I think she might be done for the night :)

Blaze & Co. have all come out of their beds for a quick look before leaving Kerri to it.

I hope she hasn't jinxed Blaze though, THIRTEEN days to go :eek:

Well done and all before bedtime aswell. you will have fun picking your girl hope theres pics soon

Finally :sweating: :lol: Thats great news :thumbsup: and she allowed you a day at the champs aswell.Good :luck: with them Elise :) Karen

:D Way to go Kerry :D Congratulations Fleesh

Everything is fine this morning, four healthy puppies, and most importantly one healthy Mum. She stayed downstairs with them all night and we now have a chorus of suckle suckle suckle suckle. As usual for Kerri a very active litter :D

So far we've all had a look and all picked different bitches (w00t) I bet the dog is glad he hasn't got all this fuss over him :p

Would you believe the batteries ran out on my camera !!! Off down the shops to get some new ones and then you can have pictures galore :huggles: .

Just uploading pictures now :)

I have to be careful though lol I keep saying "him" about the pups instead of "her", one morning I'm gonna wake up and they're all gonna change sex :oops: .

The little boy not long after he was born

000_0191.jpg

Girl with teardrop

000_0193.jpg

Attentive Mum

000_0198.jpg

000_0199.jpg

This morning

000_0208.jpg

000_0202.jpg

Just going to upload a video whilst I change the bedding for the ones we washed last night :D

Smashing looking pups mardy arse :lol: only joking Fleesh :luck:

Thankyou Geoff, and well done for yesterday :thumbsup: Old Man :- "

Just wait 'till you see my favourite pup on this video (w00t)

lovely looking pups, well worth the wait :luck: :luck: good luck to all thats having them

Here's the video of my favourite, we have named her Lucy.

Red bitch is Libbi and the other bitch is Leah.

The boy is called Leo 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
:wubawwwwwwwww so cute that video is lovely. shes a livewire. love parti coloureds :wub:

If she kicks like that out the traps, there's going to be some ass kicking Fleesh :thumbsup: :luck:

Are you going to eat that Pear Kerri ? Or just carry it around your bed ?

(I went through two bags of these in the last five days, they were all she would eat)

000_0221.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous pups :D :luck: think she pinched one off Sky lol

Fleesh said:
len said:
Gorgeous pups  :D   :luck: think she pinched one off Sky lol
:oops: lol

P.S She won't eat her pear :( But she won't let me have it back either :eek:

well done great looking pups good luck to them weve just got back ended up at old hall we had a great day monday it was a great weekend good at the champs the bingo sunday night was a good laugh get some more pics up of them pups :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back