The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Red Ranger X Connors Lass (2)

Yeah Elise lets admire the cooker (w00t)

Either Kerri's in pup, or she's eaten all the contents of the kitchen while you was doing the D.I.Y. :lol:

Best of luck! :luck:

wild whippies said:
Yeah Elise lets admire the cooker (w00t)
Either Kerri's in pup, or she's eaten all the contents of the kitchen while you was doing the D.I.Y. :lol:

Best of luck! :luck:

It is rather a pretty cooker isn't it :lol:

Just about to do one of Blaze at 4 weeks, Mum's hoping I get the worktop in this time. :wacko:

Well there's definitely something in there Kerri :D

Not long now :luck:

Going to take a new picture of her, she's like a house side :blink:

11 days to go :eek:

Picture0001.jpg

Fleesh said:
Here's Kerri  :thumbsup:
P.S Does anyone like the new kitchen, it's being finshed today (pay particular attention to my fabulous new cooker)  :D

Deffo looks like at least one oven in youre house is workin Elise.Them little buns coming along just nice me finke.Let us know when it's time for tea,lol. ...Billy... loads of this stuff :luck: :luck: :luck: being sent .

Will go with Tony Elise and say 5,and daffoe a lovely bitch in there for you :thumbsup: Kitchen looks great :thumbsup: all your hard work has paid off :D

Just invested in a new camera too so LOADS more piccies to come !!!

First picture with the new camera.

000e0046.jpg

She's not very good at posing for pictures but she loves being in pup !!!

000e0043.jpg

Just been sat here on the sleeping bags with Kerri.

Can feel puppies kicking :D

There's not much room in there at all, far less than the boys got, hopefully that's because there's a few little girls in there too :eek: .

Last edited by a moderator:
Day number 59 and I don't think she'll make it to the full 63 days I've never seen a bitch so big before :blink: .

000_0164.jpg

P.S Excuse the wobbly picture I had Jessica fidgeting on my knee at the same time :lol:

Bet you a drink she has them before Sky (w00t)

You're on !!!

I'm sending Sky up some oil do drink, make them slip out quick as anything :D

Back