The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Omg The House Of Fawn Has Been Invaded!!!

TC

RAGGY LASS!
Registered
Reaction score
.........................BY STRIPES (w00t)

Buebezi French Connexion, AKA Ruso, formerly known as No 5 has landed :wub:

Image00001.jpg

Image00001.jpg

He's beautiful :wub:

No pics as yet, we're too busy having fun :teehee:

He managed the journey home in style, not even the slightest dribble so I'm over the moon for him about that, there's nothing like feeling icky on your first scary journey into the big wide world :x

Three wees and a poo outside so far (w00t) He's had a nice sleep and eaten all his tea :thumbsup: He's spent 15 minutes in his crate without a murmur (although he had a million toys to keep him occupied :- " )

With regards to the fawn occupants, Jacob is in love and wants to play and play and play, and Oliver has sniffed him from head to toe and is clearly Ruso's idea of the best thing since sliced bread. The little lad is following him round like a lost puppy (w00t) Needless to say his lordship is trying to keeping his distance and act the aloof Lord and Master, but he's very intrigued and has to keep giving into his urges to investigate further :huggles:

Wendy, Thank you so much for letting me take him home :huggles:

More updates soon, but for now we're just going to chill and enjoy :cheers:

Wish me luck for a good night's sleep, I haven't had one for a week 8)

Ruso is gorgeous, :wub: hope you have a good night with him :luck: Have fun :D

best of luck with him,hes lovely :luck: :wub: :thumbsup:

:wub: hes gorguse good :luck: :luck: with him :huggles:

awwwwwwww sweet, hpe you have a great time together :huggles:

lucky lucky you :thumbsup: ,hes gorgeous :wub: ,we want lots of pics please :p

How exciting, hope Ruso settles in very well with your boys, you lucky thing! :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Congratulations on your new arrival, Ruso is beautiful :wub: :wub: I always liked pup 5, i think it was his lovely markings :thumbsup:

Have loads of fun with him and good luck for tonight :)

Oh and we want loads of pictures with his new housemates :thumbsup:

ooh, congratulations, he's gorgeous :wub: I didn't know you were getting a pup - lucky you :huggles:

Wow wow wow..............I am so chuffed for you (I thought he was delightful and certainly my amateur pick of the pops. Have fun hun :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your new edition :huggles:

TC said:
.........................BY STRIPES  (w00t)
Buebezi French Connexion, AKA Ruso, formerly known as No 5 has landed  :wub:

View attachment 39922

View attachment 39923

He's beautiful  :wub:

Wish me luck for a good night's sleep, I haven't had one for a week  8)

He is beautiful TC. :wub: :wub: May he be everything that you wish him to be.

Not suprised that you haven't been sleeping, way too excited.

good :luck: for tonight,he is lovely :wub:

good luck with number 5 :luck: he is lovely :wub: . Its nice that your other dogs are getting on with him.

He is lovely, good luck with him. :wub:

-_- He's been asleep for ages

Ollie's so funny, he keeps going over to him and nose dabbing his bum. Ruso just keeps on snoozing (w00t)

Thanks so much for all your well wishes everyone. I promise to post loads of pics tomorrow :D

Woohoo He's woken up (w00t) Straight out into the garden for a piddle, what a good boy o:)

Its about time you had a proper coloured Whippet love :- " :oops: ;) LOL ......Ruso looks VERY lovely :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Back