The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Omg The House Of Fawn Has Been Invaded!!!

aslan said:
Congratulations Tracy!  Don't keep us waiting too long for pics!  (Says she who has posted pics of her pups for weeks)  :b
:oops: that should have read "she who has NOT posted pics of her pups for weeks"

Love the sofa shot. :wub:

TC said:
dolly said:
:wub:   :wub: At least he's notlike his Dad, out all day, walked, aand walked and he still wont piddle :- "
Good luck with him and have lots of fun :huggles:

Love Helen and Hottie :wub:

:huggles: Thanks Helen, and Thanks Hottie (w00t)

Anymore insights you want to share now that I've got him :wacko: (w00t) 8)

Anymore insights, well i dont want to put you off too soon do i :- " :- "

I must say his Dad is a perfect gentlman, and a pleasure to handle :wub:

Hey!!! I only just saw this. gee I dont read these boards enough these days, I had no idea you were getting a puppy. Lucky girl.

Linda

kirislin said:
Hey!!! I only just saw this. gee I dont read these boards enough these days, I had no idea you were getting a puppy.  Lucky girl.
Linda

Don't worry Linda, you're not behind the times, he was a closely guarded secret (w00t)

I don't want to wish his puppyhood away for one minute, but I can't wait til he's a big enough boy to have one of your gorgeous collars :wub:

Mind you, he's got to match Winx and Jakey, so as well as a natural roo hide, I might have to beg you to get that black dye out :- " (w00t) :b

No worries, I caved in & bought a black hide! :lol:

Linda

kirislin said:
No worries, I caved in & bought a black hide! :lol: Linda

yahoo.gif Pleeeeeeese make sure you save me some :huggles:

On a serious note, how long do I have to wait, until he's six months or so :wacko:

:cheers: Congratulations on Ruso's arrival - looks like he's settled in very well.

He was my pick from the puppy pic's as well. :wub:

Cristina

Congratulations :*

Little Ruso is :wub:

So the show breds out number the racing breds now in your house - you'll need another to even things up again (w00t) :- "

Rae said:
Congratulations  :*
Little Ruso is  :wub:  

So the show breds out number the racing breds now in your house - you'll need another to even things up again (w00t)   :- "

Stop it madam, you're so naughty (w00t) 8) :- "

Back