The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Omg The House Of Fawn Has Been Invaded!!!

Oh wow he's home!!! Congrats tracy, great name too, he is gorgeous :wub: :wub:

Lots of updates and pictures please!

:wub: :wub: At least he's notlike his Dad, out all day, walked, aand walked and he still wont piddle :- "

Good luck with him and have lots of fun :huggles:

Love Helen and Hottie :wub:

Congratulations Tracy on your new little stripey boy, he can be an honorary fawn. Hope you have a peaceful night, Ruso is a lovely name but he'll always be No 5 to us. :wub:

Have loads of fun together

Jenny

Yaahoo - what a surprise, I would never have guessed u were getting him :- " :- " :D

Have great fun with your little lad and hope you have a good night with him.....your first for a few nights (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

He is great :wub: :wub: :wub: Look forward to the stories o:) o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleased to hear he's doing so well Tracy :wub:

But give it time :- " :lol: :lol: His true self will come out :devil: :lol:

Congratulations Tracy! Don't keep us waiting too long for pics! (Says she who has posted pics of her pups for weeks) :b

Last edited by a moderator:
I am soooooo jealous, he is just too gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: how did his first night go, ok I hope :D

Well, it's morning, and we nearly missed breakfast as his lordship slept from 10.30 until 7.15 this morning o:)

Not a peep out of him all night o:) but god knows how as the big boys wanted to get in his crate with him for the first 20 minutes :wacko:

I'm sure the :devil: will show itself today, but so far all we've seen is the o:) and :clown:

Breakfast was polished off a bit sharpish, and still no accidents :- "

He's found the sofa 8)

Image00018.jpg

:cheers: Congratulations Tracy :cheers:

Good luck with Ruso he looks lovely :wub: :huggles: :wub:

Hope you got some sleep & he settles into the family quickly. :luck:

Looking forward to more puppy tales & pictures

Congratulations Tracey, :thumbsup: hope he brings as much fun & joy as your 2 fawns do, :huggles: :luck: with him hes adorable, :wub:

I thought you were up to something. :lol: :- "

Congratulations on your stripey arrival :cheers: :wub: :wub: and I love his name Ruso - its fab. :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
Its about time you had a proper coloured Whippet love  :- "  :oops:   ;)   LOL ......Ruso looks VERY lovely  :wub:   :wub:   :huggles:
(w00t) Bloomin Cheek :angry:

Ruso is a "proper" colour, he's just got some white and black on him as well :- "

dolly said:
:wub:   :wub: At least he's notlike his Dad, out all day, walked, aand walked and he still wont piddle :- "
Good luck with him and have lots of fun :huggles:

Love Helen and Hottie :wub:

:huggles: Thanks Helen, and Thanks Hottie (w00t)

Anymore insights you want to share now that I've got him :wacko: (w00t) 8)

He's a lovely boy and I love his name! :wub: :wub: Good luck with him. :thumbsup:

OMG He's scrummy :wub: :wub: :wub:

So sorry, you're all going to be soooo bored and fed up with the pics :b

Image00015.jpg

He's lovely Tracy :wub: Look forward to meeting him in the flesh :thumbsup:

wow, a new stripey baby boy :huggles: , how lucky are you!!!! (w00t)

congratulations :cheers: :luck:

What a lovely stripey baby :* So jealous. Good luck with him :luck: :huggles:

Back