Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oh No. What Have I Done?

Aw how is the little chuckie egg today?

Did she eat any chicken? :wub:

Cornish said:

Hiya,

Just had an update from the vet. She is much improved today and is a lot perkier. :thumbsup: She has started eating chicken and is keeping it down. The vet is keeping her on the drip for now but is fairly confident that she will be allowed to come home tomorrow if the current level of progress continues. :) I'm so excited. I was really worried yesterday but the news is so much more positive today :) :) :)

Vicky

x

Hi Vicky,

You must have had an anxious night, but what brilliant news that she is much improved :thumbsup:

That is so good :thumbsup:

Please God she'll be home tomorrow :))

Can't wait to see her progress :))

Strength to strength Chloe :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

vs1 said:
Cornish said:

Hiya,

Just had an update from the vet. She is much improved today and is a lot perkier. :thumbsup: She has started eating chicken and is keeping it down. The vet is keeping her on the drip for now but is fairly confident that she will be allowed to come home tomorrow if the current level of progress continues. :) I'm so excited. I was really worried yesterday but the news is so much more positive today :) :) :)

Vicky

x

Aw, that is fantastic news.... :huggles:

Fantastic news :D :huggles:

It really looks like you got her just in time .... thank goodness life is on the up for little Chloe :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Fantastic news :cheers:

Can't wait to see her looking a bit more perky! :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Awww, that's fantastic news. :cheers: Hope she continues to improve and is home with you tomorrow. :D :huggles:

whippetgood said:
OMG!! Vicky!!!
Where did you get her from???

These F****k** people it makes me so mad :(

Thank God you have her and im sure she will be fine

let us know how she gets on at the vets :thumbsup:

OH MY GOD THE POOR LITTLE DARLING.

THESE PEOPLE ALSO MAKE ME MAD. :rant:

GOOD LUCK WITH HER :luck:

KEEP US POSTED.

Yes what great news that is .....hope Chloe keeps improving and is soon home and enjoying her new life with you... :huggles: :luck: :thumbsup:

That's fabulous news Vicky! :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed she can come home tomorrow & be truly loved for the first time! :huggles:

That's fantastic news Vicky!! :cheers:

You must be soooo relived.... :sweating:

My two are looking forward to their walk in the woods with her and Busta when she's fully fit... :thumbsup:

That's fantastic news Vicky :) I bet you are over the moon :thumbsup:

wonderful news.you must have been so worried about her all last night.fingers crossed shes out soon and well on the road to recovery :luck: :huggles:

Great news! Sounds like she's on the mend, and will soon be home with you to be loved to bits, and bessie mates with Busta :thumbsup: Love to you all :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pics are absolutely heartbreaking, poor little pup - well done for rescuing her :thumbsup: Hopefully her condition is purely down to neglect and she will make a rapid recovery to full health with lots of tlc :luck:

im so glad she is doing well. good on u for taking her on at such a cost too, she has got a good family now hunny.

if i was you i would report them to the rspca i know u said they might not have realised how sick she was but they would have to be blind not to see. they have neglected this dog, even if she was in a very poor condition when they got her i dont take a genius to know if its bone thin and got the roaring hoo harr's it aint well.

cant wait to see some more pics of her

Awww poor little girl, there is no way you could have left her xx

Could some of the vets bills be paid for out of the Tilly Fund?? I thought that was what it was for helping abused dogs and this one really has been abused.

Fingers crossed for Chloe

Just seen this, well done to you and good luck to little Chloe. A lucky escape :rant: beggars beleif, but she has you now :huggles:

Let us know how she gets on :thumbsup:

Back