The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nut-hatch Of Nevedith?

Hello Minna,

Good to see you back here :) .

I was very sorry to read you weren't well :( , I am very sad for your terrible loss :( .

Sure the pups will help you to get through it :) , at least they keep you busy :lol: ! They look adorable :thumbsup: , especially Dara :wub: for me (but that's maybe just for her colour :- " ). Best of luck with them in the Future :luck: :luck: :luck: !

So sorry Minna about Special - what a terrible loss :(

At least he will live on through his daughter. Good luck with puppies I love the colours - I hope showing GNT went well :D

Code:
Nightvision said:
I have Shelly's multiple g.g.grandson Nevedith Geefa Gee N'Tee and he is such a lovely boy. Here one photo of him.He is beautiful I wish you were closer ,he would make alovely boyfriend for one of my girls!    :huggles:     I love the puppies too. Congrats and all the best with them.

gnt_051104a.jpg

His first litter in Finland was born 3th of January. Here they are, three little rascals, at the age of 3 weeks.  :wub:

boy "Diesel"

diesel240105b.jpg

girl1 "Dara"

dara240105b.jpg

girl2 "Mörkö"

morko240105d.jpg

[post=95153]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you all!! :huggles:

Showing GNT went well, he was 3th in his class and was finally Best Male#4. :)) Not a bad start for him, I think.

Puppies are SO wild! :teehee: They are running around our home, tasting everything, playing together and having fun. My older dogs just love them, especially "auntie"-Nimda who tries to protect them from every harm. :p Tomorrow we _try_ to take photos of them... :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this picture of Buffee doing the `paw thing` :wub:

Well Done Minna , you must be pleased , who was the judge ? i

Oh, Buffee looks sweet! :wub:

Yes, I'm pleased! It was so different to show GNT, he is so well trained and easy. My other whippets usually act like idiots. :p Judge was from Portugal, Mr Jose Cabral.

Here are the sweethearts, almost 4 weeks old now:

Unwilling boy "Diesel":

diesel300105.jpg

Wild girl "Dara":

dara300105.jpg

Good girl "Mörkö":

morko300105.jpg

Nice looking puppies Minna :thumbsup:

A 3-pup litter is 100% fun. No trouble just sheer :wub:

They look lovely Minna - best of luck with them all :*

Last edited by a moderator:
Super looking pups ,Minna . Agree with Lana . 3 pups are sheer heaven to have . hardly any work but all full 8)

Lovely puppies, Minna! It was nice to see their sire GNT in Tampere, and he is every bit as handsome in real life as in his photos :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Hiiii Laila & Minna!

Has also enjoyed seeing GNT`s puppies, he has surely given lot´s of his attitude to newborns; it will be very interesting to see how they matures!

BTW; Laila; we saw at Turku, didn´t we? Well, I am so poor with my memory, but I think that Tampere show is far away, in March????!!!! :teehee:

Keep up the good work Minna, hope these puppies will wipe all your sorrows away!

Anita :luck:

Thank you Laila & Anita. :)

I just have to show you some of the photos I took yesterday:

Dara is playing with ball:

dara050205d.jpg

Dara and Mörkö are playing while Diesel is trying to sleep:

D-litter050205.jpg

Half-brother Vito is helping Nette to take care of the puppies:

vito_dara050205b.jpg

Nette-mom loves to play with her puppies:

nette_dara050205.jpg

What a bliss litter, just 3 and all so attractive. Morko is my special favorite (today) :huggles:

Arnt they just SOO lovely :wub:

Here new photos, they are not good, because the puppies are SO wild. :sweating: The trio is now almost 5 weeks old.

Diesel:

diesel060205.jpg

Dara:

dara060205.jpg

Mörkö:

morko060205.jpg

I love Minnas photos, especially those "playing puppies" :)) Dara has been my favorite one from the start :wub:

Hi Minna!

Well I like Dara best from the pictures, they all look nice of course but she would be my pick!

Take Care

Lisa J.

Back