The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nut-hatch Of Nevedith?

:wub: Super photos ........... love the first one "playing ball" :wub:

i do love those puppies :wub: :wub: they are scrummy o:) o:) a credit to you minna.take care minna :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just been looking at callie and siennas ped and Nutshell of Nevedith is their gt ,gt grandad, Nevedith Fire glow and nevedith Justa Joker Gt grandparents few other nevediths there too, Justa Jigsaw,Zippy Zimmer small world eh!

Those are adorable pups :wub: :wub:

Same here Nutshell of Nevedith is Rebels great grandad and he is grandson of Nevedith Justa Jesta.

I suppose there are millions and squillions of great grandkids running around!!!

Denise

I'm a bit late... Love your pictures Minna. Especially playing ball!!! Have a hard time deciding between Dara and Diesel but they are all fine looking.

Diesel for me (just because Dara and Morko seem to be winning the votes at present ;) ) They are all lovely Minna

Nutshell of Nevedith is their gt ,gt grandad, Quote Lesley

Nutshell of Nevedith is Rebels great grandad Quote Lolcoe

guys, Nutshell was a bitch so she has to be great grandMA ;)

aslan said:
Diesel for me (just because Dara and Morko seem to be winning the votes at present  ;) )  They are all lovely Minna

Nutshell of Nevedith is their gt ,gt grandad,  Quote Lesley

Nutshell of Nevedith is Rebels great grandad  Quote Lolcoe

guys, Nutshell was a bitch so she has to be great grandMA  ;)

:oops: sorry grandma :wub:

Oh Yeah....having just looked properly at the pedigree cert i do apologise :oops:

Denise

Lovely, lovely puppies Minna and, of course, Vito :wub:

Thank you all for the nice words about my puppies. I have been so busy with everything that I haven't been able to visit here in a while.

Here is a bit better photo of Diesel. We will take more photos of the puppies tomorrow. They are now 6 weeks old.

diesel140205.jpg

Wow...How do you mange to do that Minna? :blink:

That is a perfect stand or are you one of those who use superglue...lol

Seriously, your pups look great and are a credit to you.

Denise

Lovely pups - all her descendants look gorgeous!!!

Was thinking of getting a puppy by Nevedith Ayfa Ayric (out of Nuts in May of N). Any thoughts on this or pics out there?

Elizabeth

We took new photos today, but nothing smashing.

Here they are, 6 weeks old:

Diesel:

diesel150205.jpg

Dara:

dara150205.jpg

Mörkö:

morko150205.jpg

Lolcoe: yes, I use superglue: :lol:

Cracking pups Minna , but I think you may have Diesel just a tad overstretched , his hocks are not vertical. :eek: ;) which spoils his topline , but apart from that he`s :wub: as is Dara :wub: and Morko :wub:

Your superglue works really well :lol: can you send some to Dawn please :thumbsup:

:wub: Gorgeous pups - great photos.

They're all adorable and look so well behaved.

Dara is still my favorite, she's so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: but she was my choice since the very first pics you posted of them wasn't she :thumbsup: ???

Back