The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nut-hatch Of Nevedith?

Morgan said:
Dara is still my favorite, she's so cute :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   but she was my choice since the very first pics you posted of them wasn't she :thumbsup: ???
:D :p What good taste you have Tamara, :wub: Dara is my favourite also.

Jax: Here is another one of Diesel, where he is not so overstretched:

diesel150205b.jpg

I also like Dara more. Dara is full of character, very happy and open, so at the moment Mörkö is in the shadow of her sister, but Mörkö is still very sweet o:) and happy and always kissing everyone. Diesel is very happy boy, open and brave. I just love to watch them when they try to destroy our home. :D

These are so easy puppies to stack (at the moment), there is only three of them and they are so used to being held and touched that they don't mind standing still for a while. And I don't have to use any treats this time. Oh, I'm so pleased!

Thanks Minna , much better :)) He`s one lovely pup :wub:

Just put some new play- photos of the puppies to my website. They are now 7,5 weeks old, and leaving to their new homes this weekend. :cheers: :lol:

Nightvision said:
Just put some new play- photos of the puppies to my website. They are now 7,5 weeks old, and leaving to their new homes this weekend.  :cheers:   :lol:
:thumbsup: Thanks for the link Minna! Loved the pics and just :wub: loved the pups.

Super `natural` photos of the pups Minna :)) , Are any of them going to show homes? I still love the fawn boy :wub: best

Jax: I think all of them will be shown at least few times, and their new owners are interested in lure coursing as well. Diesel (the fawn boy) will move to live with Vito's brother "Kevin", they have showed Kevin couple times in puppy classes, so I think they will show Diesel, too. Both girls are staying in Tampere (where I live), and their new owners are interested in showing, too. The girls are so different from each other, they both have some nice qualities, so it was a hard choice, but I will co-own the parti bitch (Mörkö), even tough I generally like the red brindle (Dara) more. I don't know if I made the right choice or not, only time will tell... But I'm very happy that Dara's new owners are interested in breeding, too, and I hope they will have a nice start with her.

On Saturday we will take the last photos of them, before they leave to their new homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here they are almost 7 weeks old, these photos were taken last week.

This time they weren't good puppies :sweating: :

Diesel:

diesel190205.jpg

Dara:

dara190205.jpg

Mörkö:

morko190205.jpg

Personally I wouldn't stretch her so far but, at this stage, I like Morko

dessie: I know, but this time it was so hard to stack them, they were all crazy, just jumping around, so we took the photos as fast as we could, and didn't care how they stand.

Nightvision said:
dessie: I know, but this time it was so hard to stack them, they were all crazy, just jumping around, so we took the photos as fast as we could, and didn't care how they stand.
Now that I just cannot believe!! :- " Can you Millie??? We never have any trouble :blink: do we .......................much :rant: ?? LOL!!!

Of course not......... we are experts :oops: :lol: (w00t) :lol:

Of course we are all experts!! :lol: :teehee:

Here new photos of the puppies, almost 8 weeks old:

Diesel:

diesel260205.jpg

Dara:

dara260205.jpg

Mörkö:

morko260205.jpg

This time they were stacked by Nette's breeder Pirjo, who has bred whippets over 10 years, and even she couldn't stack the rascals (especially Mörkö) that well... (w00t) :thumbsup: So, these are the best ones... :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheque in the post for Diesel :wub: :thumbsup:

Mmm Diesel for me too - but the girls really are just as lovely.

Back