The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Bwra Ruling

:) One simple questions please, (can any body tell me when we will know if we can register our pups or not??? :teehee: from a very confused Di :thumbsup:

all this reading has affected my poker skills i will have to see debbie now for more lessons.WELL DONE DEBS ON REACHING 100K KNEW YOU WOULD GET THERE IN THE END. :thumbsup:
lost them all...lol....overnight :lol:

As i keep reading this thread i can not see any other Scratch dog owners having thier say and there are plenty who have computers --WHY?

I also think whatever decision the BWRA make they will have to justify it to many other members who voted if it goes against what they voted for---Surely they can all read what was on the voting forms?

Maybe on the next AGM those who are not happy with things as they are voted for --will put themselves forward for election onto the committee that way they could have the

fantastic feeling that goes with this position (gratitude /appreciation in abundance /recognition/for a unpaid thankless job -

very often with a great feeling of self worth also--- knowing you have given so much of your time and effort to reap such handsome rewards--)

I am sure one of the BWRA committee will confirm this for me !!!lol

Considerable if not all threats to the No Limit dog racing ----

is brought about by a minority of scratch racers themselves --

steve

Last edited by a moderator:
ive noticed some keep ?rule one WHIPPET LIKE this rule worked fine when it was put in place but you had to remember there was 28lb/32lb weight limit then so they certainly was whippet like :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive noticed some keep ?rule one WHIPPET LIKE this rule worked fine when it was put in place but you had to remember there was 28lb/32lb weight limit then so they certainly was whippet like :thumbsup:
Yes Chris your spot on with that !! :thumbsup:

steve

Morning everyone

Just to let everyone know a statement will be published on the BWRA site as soon as possible.

By the BWRA chairman.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

Registrar

Morning everyone

Just to let everyone know a statement will be published on the BWRA site as soon as possible.

By the BWRA chairman.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

Registrar

Thats a blessing --wont make 100 pages now will it? thanks for letting us all know on here

steve

WELL DONE BWRA COMMITTEE good to see that a sensible descision has been reached allowing for pups and pups due to be accepted for registration

FULL DETAILS ARE ON THE BWRA WEBSITE

i for one is not one of dees cronies i hardly know her and i take being called one offensive so like i have been polite in my posts by saying please thanks and i do apoligise if ive offended any body in my posts but you should not call any body a cronie its rude
Hi Trev, can't see why you should be offended by being called a crony, it means a close friend, but if you had been called a crone, then I could understand at you being offended.

Geoff :thumbsup:

well done bwra lets hope this ends the arguements and we can get back to racing how dogs :thumbsup:

Morning everyone

By the BWRA chairman.

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

Registrar
Thanks Joyce :thumbsup:

ps did you get my you know whats? :-

Just read the BWRA statement :thumbsup: but there's one little hiccup, it's 2 generations, not 3.

Now Now Now

Lets wiat for a statement about this , 3 Generations Or 2 Generations :p :p

Thanks for letting us know , i know the committee would sort it in the end ... :D

i for one is not one of dees cronies i hardly know her and i take being called one offensive so like i have been polite in my posts by saying please thanks and i do apoligise if ive offended any body in my posts but you should not call any body a cronie its rude
Hi Trev, can't see why you should be offended by being called a crony, it means a close friend, but if you had been called a crone, then I could understand at you being offended.

Geoff :thumbsup:
thanks geoff for putting me right i think what it is you know what you are saying but when you right it or even read it it comes out wrong cheers i hope i can call you mate thanks

Back