& now for Zola.. :wub: some of her pix r a bit blurred,lol.. :teehee:

Zola.. :wub: 19 7/8''.. :thumbsup:

10mthsold036.jpg

10mthsold039.jpg

10mthsold016.jpg

& one of her having a wee rest,lol.. :p

10mthsold020.jpg

Rose :)

aww shes sweet aint she. :thumbsup: ..how come you got her to stop howling for a nano-second :p

:) Both dogs are looking great Rose, well muscled up in all the right places, ;)

they still look like their daddy (Buzz) :p Leia is built like a stick insect, hopefully built for speeeeeeeeeeeeed (w00t) after her mummy. :teehee:

Roll on next year Rose. :thumbsup: Di

It would be nice if the other owners put some recent photo's up of their pups. :p

[SIZE=14pt]An there not 2 angles o:) Diane more like 2 devils :devil: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: I would be a big liar if i was to say that Leia was an angel too Bluebell :- " , but I love my wee monster for all her funny little ways. :lol:

Leia can be a very strong willed little madame when the fancy takes her., these pups are no push overs, o:) but i like a dog to have spirit. :p :thumbsup: Di

They are looking great Rose. Deirdre you love them you wouldnt be without them even though they have taken over :L:L

All the very very best of good old Irish :luck: with them.

Just thought id bring this topic back up & add a couple of pix.. :thumbsup: wen we travelled over to the midlands gf nearly 2 wks ago my mum took a lovely group pic of 6 of the litter mates together with Miss Tori.. :wub: the litter r now 20 mths old & have all shaped up well & also have been doing well showing & racing.. ;) im well pleased with every 1 of the pup's.. :)

the family pic.. :wub:

l-r... Leia, Joe, Reeko, Miss Tori, Diego, Zola & Hugo... (missing from the pic is Amber & Rum)..

MidlandsPrideofPeaks09201.jpg

& this is a pic of my 2, Diego & Zola with the prizes they have lifted to date... :)

MidlandsPrideofPeaks09239.jpg

if anyone else would like to add updated pix of any off the other littermates then work away.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

:eek: What a big collection of trophies Zola and Diego's got, Leia's is hell of a lot smaller :lol: but I wouldn't change her for the world. :teehee: Well done Rose. :thumbsup: Di

Here's a few of Leia Rose. ;)

502939fd.jpg

76440e05.jpg

76fb5f28.jpg

bdc676e7.jpg

Will have to get the camera out and take some new ones. :thumbsup: Di

Think Zola would be my pick. It's nice you've been able to get most of the litter together for a family pic :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
Seein as you were the very 1st person to wish me luck with my litter Rose,can i just do the same and wish you luck with youre's.Hope you get a couple of under's too.   Billy.
When Buzz was mated to our Maisy, they all made under 23" Billy, so I will stick my neck out and predict there will be some unders :thumbsup: watch this space :lol:
Was I right or was I right :-

Miss Madam said:
some more pix...
the 3 Amigo's out sunning themselves.. 8) (love this pic) :wub:

Hugo, Diego & Zola... :wub:

pups114.jpg

Great picture Rose, they look like them 3 wise monkeys, hear all, see all, and say nowt :lol: :thumbsup:
Been looking back on this topic, and this pic is so cute, and the best I've ever seen :wub:

Back