The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Miss Madam said:
some more pix...
the 3 Amigo's out sunning themselves.. 8) (love this pic) :wub:

Hugo, Diego & Zola... :wub:

pups114.jpg

Great picture Rose, they look like them 3 wise monkeys, hear all, see all, and say nowt :lol: :thumbsup:
Been looking back on this topic, and this pic is so cute, and the best I've ever seen :wub:
Still reckon Rose should have had this done as an xmas card,one of the best and cutest pics i've ever seen on here :wub:

and Yes Geoff you was right :thumbsup:

Decided Diego must be a formula one racing car,and Rose is Schumaker at the wheel ;)

:lol: No i think Zola is one Rose is most impressed with Kar, i know i would be the way she took on leia in the first race at pop especially for her size and guts :thumbsup: Di

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss Madam said:
some more pix...

pups114.jpg

Great picture Rose, they look like them 3 wise monkeys, hear all, see all, and say nowt :lol: :thumbsup:
Been looking back on this topic, and this pic is so cute, and the best I've ever seen :wub:
Still reckon Rose should have had this done as an xmas card,one of the best and cutest pics i've ever seen on here :wub:

Ansom

Miss Madam said:
some more pix...

pups114.jpg

Ansom

they look just like Buzz when he was that age how cute

Our internet was down for a few days there so couldnt put a post in,lol.. thanks Diane for the lovely pix of Leia, she's fantastic in reality & pix.. :thumbsup: also thanks for the dvd of her racing in highgate, i really enjoyed watching it.. :D

Im so proud of both Diego & Zola, but Zola does have the heart of a lion when it comes to racing, she just lacks in size a abit..lol.. :lol: :thumbsup:

thanks everyone for ur comments.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

Our internet was down for a few days there so couldnt put a post in,lol.. thanks Diane for the lovely pix of Leia, she's fantastic in reality & pix.. :thumbsup: also thanks for the dvd of her racing in highgate, i really enjoyed watching it.. :D Im so proud of both Diego & Zola, but Zola does have the heart of a lion when it comes to racing, she just lacks in size a abit..lol.. :lol: :thumbsup:

thanks everyone for ur comments.. :thumbsup:

It's a pity your not over here Rose.I'm sure Paris,Zola and Diego would all do well in non peds :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Di & Steve(gabbitas31) with Trelawneys Girl (Leia),who not only won the 40lb south coast scratch bend champion title, but also went one better and took Sup Sc Champion :thumbsup:

What a great acheivement from such a young dog

Also well done on getting R.up NCh at Highgate last weekend,definately a force to be reckoned with :luck:

All i can say is ( she is a natural at the bends) and a sweet little girl, ;) di

Big well done from me and George,Di :thumbsup: Smashing litter :D but think you all know that ;)

Miss Madam said:
some more pix...

pups114.jpg

just love this photo. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations to Di & Steve(gabbitas31) with Trelawneys Girl (Leia),who not only won the 40lb south coast scratch bend champion title, but also went one better and took Sup Sc Champion :thumbsup: What a great acheivement from such a young dog

Also well done on getting R.up NCh at Highgate last weekend,definately a force to be reckoned with :luck:

WELLDONE LEIA.. im so proud of her.. :thumbsup: im sure its just the start of a whole pile more of great acheivements.. :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who has wished Leia luck in the past, :thumbsup: I think she's got more followers in Ireland then she as over here,!!! (I hope she will continue to do both Ireland and Cornwall proud, because i know she will me. ;) di

Thanks to everyone who has wished Leia luck in the past, :thumbsup: I think she's got more followers in Ireland then she as over here,!!! (I hope she will continue to do both Ireland and Cornwall proud, because i know she will me. ;) di
Leia's probably got a bigger following in Ireland because she was born over there Di, I didn't bet on Leia in the 40lb final because you told me she had no chance coming out of the blue trap :wacko: thats the last time I listen to you, but I had £60 on her in the supreme run off even though she was drawn in the blue again, plus a even £10 bet with Lyndon :)

Like i said Geoff, Conceived in Cheshire, Born in Ireland and Lives in Cornwall, :lol: ( i bet i got Cheshire wrong). :wacko: (w00t) di

Back