The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

just a few updated pix of my 2 now that they r just over 5 mths old.. :thumbsup: Time really flies! LOL... (w00t) anyway first up is...

Zola.. who's racing name will be 'Sugar Free'... :wub:

pups004.jpg

pups020.jpg

& now for..

Diego.. who's racing name will be 'Diego Star'... :wub:

pups015.jpg

pups018.jpg

he doesnt like looking at the camera,lol :angry: :lol:

pups012.jpg

thats my lot..lol.. :D

Rose :)

:) the pups are looking lovely rose best of :luck: :luck: :luck: with them :thumbsup:

Wow Rose they are looking fab. Don't know whether or not you intend to register with the BWRA but the name Sugar Free was registered in the 90's so would not be accepted.

Sugar Daddy's other pups are looking really good.

Vicky said:
Wow Rose they are looking fab.  Don't know whether or not you intend to register with the BWRA but the name Sugar Free was registered in the 90's so would not be accepted.Sugar Daddy's other pups are looking really good.

awh ripping... :( ahwell i'll just have to think of something else then cause i will be registering them with the bwra.. :thumbsup: thanx for telling me now though.. :thumbsup:

:)Both looking great Rose, they have turned out lovely. ;) Will put some pictures of Leia up later. :thumbsup: Diane.

:( Bad news about the name, keep thinking Rose.!! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
There both looking good Rose :thumbsup: I saw Diane's bitch at Devon :thumbsup: could have taken her home with us, she's thrown back to her grand-sire Sugar Fire in her size and build :thumbsup: she was in mint condtion :thumbsup:

Hey Rose :thumbsup:

They are looking brilliant. Shame about the name though, what about Sugar Cane?

milly said:
There both looking good Rose :thumbsup: I saw Diane's bitch at Devon :thumbsup: could have taken her home with us, she's thrown back to her grand-sire Sugar Fire in her size and build :thumbsup: she was in mint condtion :thumbsup:
:) Thanks Geoff, it's always nice to hear that your dog looks in good condition, thank you for all the advise and Leia's kick board, :thumbsup: Diane.

PS Sorry I'm not as fat as you thought i might be. ( or was told) :lol: :lol:

really nice rose,daft rule about the names eh,back in the 90s,2008 now,thats a rule that needs bining,anyway best of luck with the pups, :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
really nice rose,daft rule about the names eh,back in the 90s,2008 now,thats a rule that needs bining,anyway best of luck with the pups, :thumbsup:
I think more than a few would agree with you Kenny, she could always put a 2 on the end of it :p

gabbitas31 said:
:)Both looking great Rose, they have turned out lovely. ;) Will put some pictures of Leia up later. :thumbsup: Diane.:( Bad news about the name, keep thinking Rose.!! :wacko:

Hi Diane, saw the pix of Leia that you pm to Rose and she is a beauty :wub:

Rose is thinking very hard :wacko: :lol:

Bluebell said:
gabbitas31 said:
:)Both looking great Rose, they have turned out lovely. ;) Will put some pictures of Leia up later. :thumbsup: Diane.:( Bad news about the name, keep thinking Rose.!! :wacko:

Hi Diane, saw the pix of Leia that you pm to Rose and she is a beauty :wub:

Rose is thinking very hard :wacko: :lol:

:thumbsup: Thanks Dierdre, I call her (my little button) :lol: instead of Leia the loony now, because she has settled down now, :- "

Good luck in the coursing this weekend, and tell Rose to keep thinking!!! :thumbsup: Diane.

Hi Diane, Rose has been thinking very hard :wacko: and has come up with another good racing name for Zola :- "

I think i am going to go with 'Sugar Star' now for my wee princess Zola... :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

mmmm wot about sugarine,,,,,or sugar ray after the boxer(boys name thou ) :D

Diego 'Diego Star' & Zola 'Sugar Star'

Two good racing names Rose :thumbsup:

Doesn't look like Sugar Star has been used according to the database.

A few i like from greyhound data: Sugar Buzz, Sugar Bird & Sugar Plum

Back