The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

1 pup has left for his new home home today.. :( goodluck with him Frankie & Nichola i hope he does u both proud :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Rose :D

Miss Madam said:
1 pup has left for his new home home today.. :(   goodluck with him Frankie & Nichola i hope he does u both proud :thumbsup:   :luck:   :luck:   :luck:
Rose :D

:luck: Frankie & Nichola :thumbsup: and keep the pics coming :thumbsup:

G & H

Well we got our boy home, he is such a lovely wee dog, also he has some lungs on him, he sang us to sleep :lol: :lol:

The other dogs just got a quick look at him, but not a word out of them so I guess at this stage they like him.

I will post piccies when I get our computer at home fixed.

Thanks for the luck :thumbsup:

baby1 said:
Well we got our boy home, he is such a lovely wee dog, also he has some lungs on him, he sang us to sleep  :lol:   :lol:
The other dogs just got a quick look at him, but not a word out of them so I guess at this stage they like him. 

I will post piccies when I get our computer at home fixed.

Thanks for the luck  :thumbsup:

all the best :luck: with your new puppy :luck:

rhonda

Thanks Rhonda,

I cant stop looking at him he is so gorgeous and loveable

:( Shut up Nich, :p :p :p you're making me jealous. :thumbsup: GOOD LUCK with him, Diane.

Okay Diane

This might make it better

He shits everywhere, he wont stop crying and he is chewing my furniture :lol: :lol:

I am of course joking he is the best :lol: :lol: :lol:

baby1 said:
Okay Diane

He shits everywhere, he wont stop crying and he is chewing my furniture  :lol:   :lol:

I am of course joking he is the best  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

hope youre only joking lol as rhonda and myself are really looking foward to collecting our new edition to the family tomorow we are going down with friends of ours who are also having one rhondas really excited like a child with a new toy

coatsy said:
baby1 said:
Okay Diane

He shits everywhere, he wont stop crying and he is chewing my furniture  :lol:   :lol:

I am of course joking he is the best  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

hope youre only joking lol as rhonda and myself are really looking foward to collecting our new edition to the family tomorow we are going down with friends of ours who are also having one rhondas really excited like a child with a new toy

:luck: with you're new house mate Rhonda n Colin.You are certain to have you're hand's full.Look forward to meeting the pup's on the line one day. ...Billy...

(w00t) Good luck to every one who is getting a new pup, looking forward to seeing them all on here. :thumbsup: Diane

Yes Colin I was only Joking about him, he is settling in really well, I love him to bits already, he just looks like a mini Miss Ellie (Frankie will think im talking crap) but thats what he looks like to me only more Masculine :oops:

Infact he wont go to the toilet in his cage! He's very clean :lol: :lol:

Cant wait until he gets his injections so as we can take him out and show him off!

2 pups left yesturday goodluck colin & rhonda with ur's & goodluck bill & denise with urs's :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: another one left this morning aswell :( goodluck john & margaret :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: cant wait to see all these pups again :thumbsup: :D i'll try and get some pix of the remaining ones later :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Hi Rose,

Just looked up the breeding of SUGAR DADDY ! I see he is out a Greyhound bitch called BIG CONNECTIONS. I looked up her breeding and isn`t it a small world, but I bred her grandmother PIXIES PAL ! She was out of the 1989 Irish Oaks winner PICTURE CARD, who was here for the duration of her breeding career !

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=jk9Ubc&d...tions&x=32&y=10

Never realised MISS TORI had so much Greyhound blood in her, no wonder little ERNIE was never able for her ! :D

Best of luck with all the pups and will most probably bump into you next Sunday !

Regards.

Martin Tucker said:
Hi Rose,
Just looked up the breeding of SUGAR DADDY ! I see he is out a Greyhound bitch called BIG CONNECTIONS. I looked up her breeding and isn`t it a small world, but I bred her grandmother PIXIES PAL ! She was out of the 1989 Irish Oaks winner PICTURE CARD, who was here for the duration of her breeding career !

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=jk9Ubc&d...tions&x=32&y=10

Never realised MISS TORI had so much Greyhound blood in her, no wonder little ERNIE was never able for her !  :D

Best of luck with all the pups and will most probably bump into you next Sunday !

Regards.

Might see you there too Martin,as im thinking of going up a run,just to get a couple of pup's used to long journey's. ...Billy...

the pups r now 8 weeks old and getting big,lol :sweating: :thumbsup: i still have 4 at home my 2 and 2 that will be on their way to their new homes soon enough :thumbsup:

they had their 1st jabs on monday & were microchipped & it was a hard job for the poor vet,LOL :lol: :sweating: anyway here is a few pix of the remaining 4 :thumbsup: they arnt the best pix but i'll put them up anyway..

first up is Diego :wub:

pups056.jpg

pups058.jpg

next is Reeko (who was Dino) :wub:

pups060.jpg

& then this little lady wonder who owns her,lol :- "

pups065.jpg

thats all for now.. will try and get some better ones in the daylight at some stage :thumbsup:

Rose :)

really nice rose. :thumbsup: bet these will be good,will keep an eye on them

Miss Madam said:
the pups r now 8 weeks old and getting big,lol :sweating:   :thumbsup:   i still have 4 at home my 2 and 2 that will be on their way to their new homes soon enough :thumbsup: they had their 1st jabs on monday & were microchipped & it was a hard job for the poor vet,LOL :lol:   :sweating:   anyway here is a few pix of the remaining 4 :thumbsup: they arnt the best pix but i'll put them up anyway..

first up is Diego :wub:

pups056.jpg

pups058.jpg

Diego reminds me of our Mouse :wub: He's lovely Rose :thumbsup:

Back