Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

some more of Diego.. :wub:

he spy's something out :ph34r:

pups081.jpg

& then he decides to taste it,LOL :ermm:

pups082.jpg

Rose :)

:thumbsup: the pups are looking real good and so big :D you are doing a good job with them good luck with your two :luck: :luck: :luck:

S5000487-1-1.jpg

Hi Rose, Buzz says you've done him proud with his offspring :thumbsup: :luck:

(w00t) They are so beautiful Rose, boy they have grown since the last photo's, : :eek: : Leia is looking great, such a little madame. :lol: Zola and Diego certainly take after their daddy in colour and very handsome. (w00t)

They are a credit to Sugar Daddy and their mum, Tori. You have done a great job with these pups, and should be very proud of the way they have turned out. ;) Diane.

another of Leia.. :thumbsup:

pups105.jpg

Hi Diane, Leia is such a little madame, she was the hardest to get a pic off, she just would not stand still so i finally had to stand her on the table :wacko:

she does love a cuddle :wub:

Deirdre :thumbsup:

(w00t) Hi Deirdre, that's what i like to hear :) plenty of life in the wee girl and full of spirit. :lol: She is so sweet, just can't wait now, counting the days before she can have a cuddle from me and meet the other members of my pack. :lol: Skippy, Magpie and Trenty :thumbsup: Di.

:) Come on Nichola, time you put some more pictures up of your little girl. :lol: :lol: :lol: Diane

gabbitas31 said:
:) Come on Nichola, time you put some more pictures up of your little girl. :lol:   :lol:   :lol: Diane

Well Diane If I got a little girl I would be getting my money back becuase we bought a dog :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its my husband he is a lazy bugger and after I bought him that Olympus E410 Camera and all! I promise I will get pics this weekend and put them up myself!

A womans work is never done eh???

:oops: Sorry Nich, i forgot you had a little boy. :lol: Wait until i get Leia and i try and post some picture's, I have some trouble, it's not photo bucket that's hard to use it's this new laptop Steve bought me, can't get on with windows vista like i could windows xp. :sweating:

I am very very pleased with what I've seen of little Leia. :thumbsup: Take care Nich. :cheers: Di.

oh rose !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: soooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! cant mistake their parents can you (w00t)

awh thats lovely geoff, thanx :thumbsup: thats a class pic of Buzz also :thumbsup:

thanks everyone else for their comments.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t)

af311e0d.jpg

af311e0d.jpg

Skippy , checking out the new toys for Leia. :lol: Not long now, every thing ready and waiting Rose.

:thumbsup: Diane.

Awh thats great Diane :thumbsup: im sure u r justing dying to meet her,LOL :D but i think she will make short work of her new toys as the 4 of them had a right go at this one,LOL :lol: :p (not great pix as they were taking through the window,lol) :- "

pups008-1.jpg

pups010.jpg

(w00t) Thanks for the picture Rose, they are having a great time :lol: it's always lovely to see them play and sort out who is the leader of the pack. :p

Which one do you think, comes across as being top pup in the pack????

:thumbsup: Diane

Miss Madam said:
Awh thats great Diane :thumbsup:   im sure u r justing dying to meet her,LOL :D but i think she will make short work of her new toys as the 4 of them had a right go at this one,LOL :lol:   :p   (not great pix as they were taking through the window,lol) :- "
pups008-1.jpg

pups010.jpg

not long now till we all meet up with the pups again rhonda cant wait :thumbsup:

Back