The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

Cracking looking pups love the pic of them standing looking in at there mum ,not be long before they will be saying good bye to her . good luck to all the new owners :luck:

Ian

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) A very New wedding ring, lovely big diamond, I think this lady has recently got married.!!!!!! :- "  :- "  :- "  :lol:   :lol:   :lol: Could it be you Nichola???? :thumbsup: Diane
Diane you caught me red handed lol :lol:

billyboy45 said:
Yeh,i think that pair of hand's deffinately belong to a red head.Ok Frankie,you get the camera,and nic get's the new model,that you have to practic on,before the show's start.Nice pup.I still like that wee fawn bitch though.Wonder could i persuade her to part company with it.Only joking mind.Think ive got enough to contend with.It's great to here they all might be staying over here,cause the racing is going to be mighty. :luck:   to all who get them,and it's nice to see that certain people will no doubt be staying in the game.  ...Billy...

He's a gorgeous pup, really lovely and playful, cant wait for him!

:D Here we go again, everyone is getting new pups and i am still waiting, :( Good luck with your pups everybody who is lucky enough to get one. :thumbsup:Diane.

Nice to know those speed machines are staying in Ireland, but i think one should come to Cornwall. ( My house!!!!) :p :p :p :p

Well Diane

Come join us you have her PM :lol: :lol: :lol:

(w00t)Thanks Rodders, i thought they were all spoken for. :thumbsup: Diane

Miss Madam said:
a few of the brindles :thumbsup:
pups012.jpg

the 2 in question :thumbsup:

Rose :)

(w00t) Iv.e been out tonight Karen and i've only just seen Rose's pm. (w00t) Now i'm waiting for Steve to get home from work(CANT WAIT) :p :p :p :p :thumbsup: Diane, and yes i will let you know as soon as i've spoken to Steve,

Di u shouldn't even need 2 ask steve, u would be silly not 2 get 1,

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
:p Joe i have to ask, because he would be paying for it. (my birthday present) :thumbsup: Diane.

Last edited by a moderator:
gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Iv.e been out tonight Karen and i've only just seen Rose's pm. (w00t) Now i'm waiting for Steve to get home from work(CANT WAIT) :p   :p   :p   :p   :thumbsup: Diane, and yes i will let you know as soon as i've spoken to Steve,
What's the score Diane? :- "

all the pups r now spoken for :thumbsup: i'll be so sad when they all go to their new homes.. :(

Rose :)

:) Oh Nichola, he is such a little darling, i love the black mask, :) I hope you do well with him. :cheers: Diane.

Deirdre

Frankies already bought about 100 chew toys for him, plus Ill have a good chat with him :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to get him today

Back