The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nch Ch Ch's Sugar Daddy X Miss Tori

message to myself , "put rose on ignore till all puppies are in new homes" :lol: :lol: :lol:

PUP'S ARE LOOKIN NICE N CHUBBY ROSE.BET YOU CAN'T WIAT TILL THEY CAN PLAY WITH YOU,AS IT'S THEN THAT YOU GET THAT (DONT WANT TO PART WITH ANY OF THEM FEELING.

Rose the pupies are stunning! (w00t) :wub:

Love the names too :D ,how will u ever choose which to keep :blink:

imperative said:
Rose the pupies are stunning! (w00t)   :wub: Love the names  too :D ,how will u ever choose which to keep :blink:

well we have named them 3 as they r the 3 that we r keeping,lol :- " Diego & Zola r mine and Dino is my mum & dads :thumbsup: well for now anyways,lol :unsure: :wacko: i love them all though,lol.. :lol: :wub:

Rose :)

They're coming on a treat Rose :thumbsup: Like Diego,he looks like he'll be a strong un :thumbsup: :D Karen

Miss Madam said:
Darkest brindle bitch..
DSCF1272.jpg

red brindle dog (tori's dito)lol and the other fawn dog..

DSCF1267.jpg

thats all i have for now, :thumbsup:   they r all gorgeous and i could just sit & look at them alday,LOL.. :lol:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Rose :D

OH CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN (I LIKE THE BRINDLE DOG NOW) I LIKED HE OTHER ONE BEFORE BUT ITS NOT UP TO ME IM AFRAID! :( :(

Pups look really well Rose. How time flies doesnt seem 5 minutes since they were born :huggles: :wub: :wub:

:) Rose I like Diego and Dino, you are so lucky, how the hell can anybody choose a good running dog or bitch when they all look so lovely. :lol I would be like you Rose, :eek: I would spend all day just watching them. :p They are a credit to You and Tori. Good luck. :thumbsup: Diane.

:thumbsup: pups are looking real good mums doing a great job :thumbsup:

:)) cant wait for the next up date :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more pix of the pups :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: they r now 3 weeks & 2 days old :wub:

altogether :wub:

DSCF1280.jpg

DSCF1276.jpg

some more.. :wub:

DSCF1281.jpg

Dino howling letting everyone know he's there,LOL, :lol: :wub:

DSCF1275.jpg

lightest brindle bitch again.. :wub:

DSCF1285.jpg

Zola & Diego.. :wub: :wub:

DSCF1288.jpg

Zola & Diego again.. :wub:

DSCF1289.jpg

other 2 brindle bitches.. :wub:

DSCF1291.jpg

other fawn dog & brindle dog.. :wub:

DSCF1293.jpg

other fawn dog & brindle dog again.. :wub:

DSCF1294.jpg

thats all i have for now :thumbsup: :D :wub:

Rose :)

they're coming on a treat Rose - looove the one of wee Dino howling!

cracking pics rose :) think i mite have to come down see the pups :thumbsup:

:D super pics rose they growing so quick and looking good :D

(w00t) that dino is going be a hand full :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back