c_hugs.gif

:lol: some great pictures on this thread.. :lol: :oops:

of course I dont have naughty whippets... :- "

Janimal said:
:lol:   some great pictures on this thread.. :lol:   :oops:

of course I dont have naughty whippets... :- "

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]
(w00t) I THINK YOUR FIBBING MRS ,GET YOUR PICS ON :- "

Nobody told me all this when I mentioned getting a whippet! (w00t)

I haven't got any pics, but so far this week Busta has destroyed one sky plus remote control and also a laptop powerpack which he chewed up whilst it was still plugged in!! :blink: I don't think he got electrocuted but it must have been a close shave :D I have now dog-proofed the living room a bit more! I was thinking I was badly done to until I saw the pictures above. Now I think I'm actually quite lucky! :D

Vicky

x

Debbie Reed said:
This is what happened when I forgot to put the catch on the larder door...........Just add eggs! :- "

Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

I wouldn't mind but the culprit is nearly 10 years old.

Debbie

Oh crikey (w00t)

Mine have had a mobile phone, two digital cameras, shoes, waxed coat (adults not dogs) sugar, pot of honey, cereal, uncooked rice and pasta, stuffing mix, flour, bread, whole loaf of unsliced, remote control, kitchen door, doggie duvets, vet bed, dog beds, pens, pencils, kids toys, various dog leads, dog coats, kitchen carpet, sofas, two. Electric cable from dehumidifier, surprised Dylan did not kill himself, shoes, scarves, roof lining in car, door trim in car, rubber mat in dog cage, door surrounds,

dug hole in kitchen floor, ripped up lino and floor tiles, hair brushes, two pairs of glasses, the list is endless, enough to put any sane person off whippets. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tea is a whippie x, but she is soooo naughty, only this week she has eaten PLASTER! THE CUSHIONS ON MY LEATHER SOFA! HER BED, ECKSEYS BED! MY BED, DUVET, SHEET, AND ELECTRIC BLANKET!!! AND A SKY+ REMOTE!

SHE IS A TERROR :wub: :wub:

Kerri as a pup was the toilet roll fiend - roll after roll after ... you get the picture, "what's that noise ?" it's Kerri upstairs re-organising the loo paper. Now at a "sedate" 6½ she just can't be bothered any more 8) . But if there's a "bit" of fluff sticking out that toy ... what's a whippet to do ?

BlazeyMo :huggles: my perfect angel :- " chewed the foam out of my sisters trainers - TWICE - and was a regular wash basket raider, loved to greet our guests by choosing my underwear out of the basket and dashing downstairs with them on her head :b .

Jessi the wallpaper chewer as a pup, she and partner in crime Talli would lay "pretty puppy" style in bed giving the "we're so perfect" look. Only for us to hear the sound of "riiipppp" when we turned away. Talli prefers to lay around doing nothing than play with toys, or rip things, or chew things (she must be whippet miss perfect - except that she's slightly neurotic about things like teeth and toenails).

However, Jessi likes toys with hard eyes and noses so she can chew them out. She has regular temper tantrums and when she was shut in her bed she saw fit to pull both "tracker dog's (long suffering tracker dog) back legs through her cage AND the false flowers, pulled a leaf and a flower head off in the process. Scratted all the bed up (poor Blaze had to make do with the wooden base). Then she had a screaming and shouting (not barking - SHOUTING fit until someone came to let her out). :sweating:

OK, mine is not a full whippet, but he does still have the very naughty whippet streak. He likes loo rolls, de-stuffing practically anything, my lovely wooden balls that sit in the fire place, the kids feet first thing in the morning, all the plants in the garden, (in fact we have now given up putting things in pots as he has a tendancy to pull them out!!) :- "

This is what he did to the kids trampoline, he is also responsible for the holes in the now not so safe enclosure. (w00t)

_Picture_aaa18.jpg

Picture_aaa017.jpg

This thread is great - a blessed relief as a new Whippie owner. My 16 week old 'angel' Bess has discovered that our newly landscaped garden is covered in turf that hasn't quite rooted yet and just loves pulling it up and shaking around great big muddy clumps of it until she has well and truly 'killed' it. I'm really rubbish at reprimanding her as she looks up with big clumps of mud and grass sticking out of her mouth - trying desparately to master the 'what me?' look o:)

I havent got any pics but I do have one naughty whippet who's favourite toy is wooden spatulas - he's eaten 2 of them n nibbled a third. He also loves tissues, toilet paper, pencils, doorstops, crisp packets and my MOBILE PHONE :rant: (luckily i found it before he did any real damage - just a few teeth marks!)

Worst of all I have 2 wear inserts in shoes which are made by the hospital. When they gave them 2 me they said I should keep the plaster cast moulds of my feet well away from my dogs as they love them. Fine, I put them safe in a cupboard, only 2 find the hospital didnt tell me that they LOVE to nibble on the inserts 2. I had to turn up just before Christmas with my head hanging, asking for another pair 2 be made as Murphy shredded the first ones. :rant: :rant: I Got a BIG telling off by the podiatrist!

This is a great thread! Im fostering a whippet cross at the moment, when I came home today there was shredded paper everywhere. I couldnt work out where she had got it from, then it dawned on me.... the postman had been :eek:

I've been so lucky!! Rifle loves tissue paper and will happily shred it, raid vistors handbags for tissues etc. He loves socks and my slippers but he doesn't really destroy anything. He has two lady friends (lab and collie) and we have to hide his 'best' toys from them cos they KILL them, rip their squeakers out etc. Do I have an alien whippet?!! :eek:

Okay mine are greys not whippies but OMG they can be naughty! I went through about a pair of shoes a week for the first 2 years - thankfully (touch wood) they seem to have stopped that now.

Max has a thing for plants and chews them right back to the stem, and he loves the post!

They are pretty good with toys and don't de-stuff them, but Tiny does like to carpet surf and to get speed he pushes off the wall with his feet so all the wall paper on the landing to Tiny shoulder height is scuffed is beginning to tear. He also likes to dig in my bed until it is sufficiently comfy for him. I'm sick to death of finding cow's ears in there! :x

Actually I don't mind too much - Tiny has megaesophagus so it is quite nice when he can do "normal" naughty things, but I do keep a close eye on things to make sure if he is chewing naughty things that he doesn't choke.

as thers few new k9ers on here now thought id bring this back from the dead ..... :- "

(w00t) SO YOU CAN ALL SEE WHAT YA HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO (w00t)

nicky12 said:
as thers few new k9ers on here now thought id bring this back from the dead ..... :- "
(w00t) SO YOU CAN ALL SEE WHAT YA HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO  (w00t)

I must admit that when Ben does it now I don't have my camera about :lol:

Tis great seeing them all again though :lol:

Back