Saxon

saxon4wk.jpg

Ronan

ronan4wk1.jpg

:D Thats a cracking looking bunch of puppies you have there bizzybabe :D

Of what breeding are they?

Ian

They look great Bizzybabe.

You have done what most breeders on here wish they could do.

Post all the pics at the same post :p

Gorgeous pups Bizzybabe.

I think Saxon is my fave.

How do you manage to get all your pics in the one post?

Gorgeous little puppies :wub:

I like Flick the best.... :b

Thanks for your comments!!

I just clicked on the image button each time I added a picture and wrote the address for the picture in... I dont know what you guys did different, it seemed to work very easy :)

Ian - the puppies dam is out of a bitch sired by USA CH Starline's Reign On X CH Bohem Critic's Choice (she is sister to MULTI INT CH. Statuesque Extortion (iid). The dam of the litter is sired by a USA CH Sporting Feild's Irish Derby son.

Below are some of the dogs in the recent pedigree...

USA CH Sporting Field's Irish Derby (Grandad)

USA CH Delacreme de la Renta (G-grandad)

USA CH Ringmasters Gold Fever & CH Hamryas Lucky Charm

CH Rafina Rhianda of Kamara

The pedigree goes back too dogs such as USA CH Saxon Shore Amber Waves, CH Plumcreek September Romance and CH Misty Moors Chalmondoley.

A bit of statuesque in there... on the sire's side of the pedigree his grandsires are Statuesque Jethro and CH Bonnymead Red Pepper. He has MULTI INT CH Statuesque Personilized behind him.

I love Libby. She is who I am planning on keeping at this stage. Also got my fingers crossed on Cindy and Flick.

But overall Im really happy with the whole litter!!

They're a bunch of sweeties :D

Libby is my favourite too :wub:

Good Luck with them all :luck:

Crystal, Saxon and Flick are my choices! :p

ooooooohhhhhh paris for sure - you're not in the uk tho........?

cuddles to them all

i like libby.....but to be honest they are all scrummy :D

They are all really lovely but I think Saxon is my fave...I soo need him :D

Hi Joey, Gary loves Saxon to, He so loves the name, sounds very heavy metal dont you think 8)

;) they r all stunning looking babies but cindy is my favorite love all your names though. good luck with them all :luck:

Hey Joey where abouts are you from ??

LOL Saxon (Heavy metal sounding)!! I got the name off a cute guy called saxon from big brother!!! LOL!!

Was gonna call one of this chics from this litter Reggie, but I dont think anyone in this litter was a Reggie...

lol

oh yeah and JAMIE from big brother was really hot too :b

(sorry not to do with dogs) lol

:p

bizzybabe

Hmm. how old are you Bizzybabe.I don't suppose Saxon were ever popular in Aus., but over here,prob during the eighties,Saxon were a well known Heavy Metal Band.I saw them perform live at Bristol,in the Colston Hall.

Anyway, as for your pups,my fave would have to be Paris at the moment.I would have my eye on my faves at this age,but wouldn't make my mind up completely until they were older.

Lyd

Hey Lydia,

No I've never heard of Saxon!!! :b

Yeah I have my favourites, but wont decide til their a bit older which ones Ill keep...

Take a guess how old you think I am ? :D :p

bethandparis22.jpg

bethbella11britelite.jpg

BizzyBabe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing tastes as good as thing feels

:p :) :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :)

Thanks for all your comments!

Bizzybabe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels

Ana rex your life

Um, I'm hopeless at guessing age,you look very young and remind me of a ballerina.You look very slim,maybe a little too slim.I think you could pass for 16 - 18 yrs age range,but suspect you are now going to say you are older :b .

Please don't be offended, I'd love to be slim,no chance of that with me,I'm on a permanent Sea Food Diet,you know the one,see the food and eat it (w00t) .

Lyd

Back