The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

My babie's pictures at 4 weeks old

I picked 1 woman up for her test who came out in a very short skirt, fishnet Stocking & thigh high boots
Didn't know you tought Michelle lol :D

the worst are the young lads who think they know it all cos they have seen their mate do it
Now they really pi$$ me off - i would probably just spend half the lesson laughing everytime they did something wrong

Now they really pi$$ me off - i would probably just spend half the lesson laughing everytime they did something wrong
They realy are funny, you get them in on their first lesson and ask the first question? "have you ever drove before" then the answer comes "yes i've drove my mates car" at this point you know their normaly talking through their arses so you take them on a quiet side Rd change seats sit there and say "go on then show me what you can do"

at which point 1 young lad sat there looking round the steering wheel for around 10 mins so I eventualy asked him if he was going to drive his reply was "how do I start the engine"

So he went from being a class A+ driver? to having to be told how to turn a key! but after that he was very good as all the macho thing had gone.

the best I had was a lad from Oldham who was 17 had never drove before and was a natural he listened to everything I said (cos his mum said he had 2?) after 3 lessons was in for his test after 7 had passed with flying colours the examiner pulled me after this test to say how well the lad had done & how polite he had been?

always used to make the young lads turn out for their test in a shirt & tie or I wouldn't take them as I beleaved they should look the part.

Lyd P1 is a pain in the arse but you know my reading/writting skills? and I passed it so get you head stuck in those books (everypage)

an advantage being older and unfanciable  .
Dont you beleave it Lyd.

Debra said:
:D Hi Debra, did you mean to just say 'hello'.Or is there more to come ??????

Missed you lots,good to see you back.If I had the money,I'd be straight over for a holiday in your sunny weather.

Lyd

Mark Roberts said:
an advantage being older and unfanciable  .
Dont you beleave it Lyd.
Which bit shouldn't I believe :devil: ? That I am old and unfanciable LOL,or, there might be some weirdo that is so desperate,they just might fancy me :x

I thought registered blind still couldn't drive a motor vehicle ???? (w00t)

Lyd

Mark Roberts said:
As for Hannah what can I say rejection has made her so bitter o:)
No Mr Robert's..............I've always been bitter :unsure: ........oh yes and twisted (w00t) ........ever since i met you anyway :p .......................

Oh yes and forgetful :blink: .........now what was this topic about, puppies, driving, showing, dress sense or drinking :wacko: :unsure: :blink: ??

STRIKE WHIPPETS said:
Mark Roberts said:
As for Hannah what can I say rejection has made her so bitter o:)
No Mr Robert's..............I've always been bitter :unsure: ........oh yes and twisted (w00t) ........ever since i met you anyway :p .......................

Oh yes and forgetful :blink: .........now what was this topic about, puppies, driving, showing, dress sense or drinking :wacko: :unsure: :blink: ??
Hannah,

about how good looking I am! :- "

Oh yes, thankyou Scott :thumbsup: .....(i forgot that one :wacko: )......I don't know how :p :- "

Now now Mark, don't pick on Hannah! :angry:

I blame you for the poor standard of driving on British roads! :angry:

But i've never had cars pictur took by a Rd side Camera?

and I can only be held responsible for the Oldham ones? but with a 95% 1st time pass rate I must of been doing somthing right?

I agree with Scott :- " .....................DON'T pick on me, you won't like me when i'm angry :angry: ......(and i send Barbara and Lydia round :b ) hic hic :oops: or to really frighten you i'll send Steph round (that'll teach you :p ) :cheers:

Hannah you had to mention that name? just had fat Tony on the phone. :huggles:

;) thought this topic was about bizzybabes puppy pics or am i on wrong page? :teehee: :- "

No Sherry the right place but Hannah & Scott have taken it off topic o:)

Back