The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

Well you've got what you wanted Hannah. 2 black bitches to order. Go go Obi's black genes.

That is taking the **** a bit though isn't it.

Chris, i'm off to bed you've got my mobile number if you need me.

I hope you don't think i was being funny Mark but i really don't care what the colours are as long as all pups are safe and sound.... :thumbsup: .....

AND PUP NO 3 IS ......................................

A BRINDLE AND WHITE PARTI... :thumbsup: ...HOWS ABOUT THAT THEN !!!

Is it a dog? If it is then. .............................

Bloody made to order or what. How damn lucky are you two. All human grandparents are happy then.

Last edited by a moderator:
and pup no 4 is .............................................................................

A BLACK DOG .............. :cheers: .. :- "

and pup no 5 is...........

ANOTHER BLACK DOG..... :- " ... :thumbsup: ... :huggles:

See talking to Inca's tummy DID work :thumbsup: ......All of those blacks and a parti coloured as ordered :lol: ........All babies are clean, fed and now sleeping with Mum (who got on with the job and delivered 5 pups in 1 and 3/4 hours :huggles: ).....Two were breech and ones a whopper, but Inca just got on with it :wub: .......Pictures to follow when I can focus properly :blink: ......

See Mark you are ment to order what colours you want .....Joe and myself did and it worked :thumbsup:

:D Babies_009.jpg

Ah! :wub: So she did stop at 5 then glad that I went to bed at that point now. Is that one of your girls upside down?

I wonder what Beej is going to make of them. :)

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations to all concerned,[/SIZE]

Who was it said 5 :- "

I hope you don't think i was being funny Mark but i really don't care what the colours are as long as all pups are safe and sound....  .....
Chris you havn't got a funny bone in your body mate, I had to go bed I was struggling to see the letters on my keyboard.
talk later when you've had a good sleep.

Well done

Mark

:D Beautiful pups :wub: Well done Inca :thumbsup:

I'd like to thank all of you for your kind words .........Special thanks to Julia for checking Inca :huggles: ...Mark for being on stand by and being so helpful :* , Barbara for keeping you know who out of the way :thumbsup: .....And Ann-Marie for helping and doing most of the birthing bits :huggles: :wub: ......

[SIZE=14pt]THANKYOU ALL[/SIZE] :flowers: :flowers: ;)

Congratulations Hannah :thumbsup: , and well done Inca :wub: .

More time wasters :wub:

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

Aww well done Inca, what a little star!

I feel like i've been battered this morning, me + late night + early morning = :angry:

Looking forward to seeing them grow :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS HANNAH AND CHRIS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE INCA[/SIZE]

5 puppies, thank goodness I got the colours wrong, I can't claim a prize :lol:

Back