The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

Scott Frodsham said:
Vicky said:
I want a puppy  :(
NO YOU DON'T! :blink:
Hellboy ate an £80 pair of Ben Sherman shoes tonight!

Let's just say we aint best friends at the moment!

(before anybody retorts, I know it's my own fault for leaving them there, and I know it's off thread, but Vicky doesn't need a puppy!)

Scott Frodsham said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Vicky said:
I want a puppy  :(
NO YOU DON'T! :blink:
Hellboy ate an £80 pair of Ben Sherman shoes tonight!

Let's just say we aint best friends at the moment!

(before anybody retorts, I know it's my own fault for leaving them there, and I know it's off thread, but Vicky doesn't need a puppy!)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhh just keep telling me stories like this & it makes me feel much better, my puppy broodiness has subsided for the time being :D

Here we are as asked for :D ......

Wheres Mum ??

Babies_017.jpg

The pups look great Hannah :thumbsup:

I do realy like the White & Brindle, The blacks are ok but as you know i'm not keen on blacks :b

Thanks Mark :* .......I'm like you when it comes to blacks.......You could imagine what I was thinking when I ended up with these .......LOL ;)

I know I could tell on the phone how dissapointed you were, :p and not once did you brag. :eek:

It's a litter most could kill for.

Okay Hannah so you've found some stray bats and moles and 1 whippet puppy where are the rest of them?

:wub: :wub:

Ahh Barbara these arn't bats or moles .......They are rabid ferrets :lol: :lol: ......I said to Chris that the blacks looked like little moles (lets hope they can run faster than that though :D )

not once did you brag.
......No it wasn't once .......It was probably about half a dozen times (w00t) ........Any more pictures of your lot ?? .......My vets are coming out tomorrow to do their dew claws :sweating:

She's not still going on about breeding what she wanted is she.

Incidentally I haven't had an invite over to see those pups yet.

Boy 3 is :wub:

Cutest little squidgy face :clown:

CONGRATS-what a beautiful litter :huggles: very well done inca :thumbsup: oh & also well done to obi :thumbsup: looking forward to lots more pictures.l

It was probably about half a dozen times
umm notvery good at counting either are you?, should I have a guess at how many times you mentioned it while I was on the phone with smurf then you :p

She's not still going on about breeding what she wanted is she
Only when she's awake although chris has mentioned she mubles in her sleep so who knows :- " .

Back