The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Mum's To Be!

Congratulations on the pups :thumbsup: Yet more puppies to drool over :wub:

Fantastic news - well done Inca and Hannah - and how brilliant that they are the colours and sexes you were after!!!! :) :thumbsup: :huggles: :cheers:

Awwwwwwww! :wub: :wub: Fantastic and well done!! :thumbsup: Lovely looking pups. Is Mark having a black bitch then? :- "

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations![/SIZE]

What an exciting thread... reading it all put a big smile on my face, and it's an excellent way to the start the week. Thank you for sharing every nail-bite with us Hannah and Chris, and well done Inca!!!!!

:cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Y A Y!![/SIZE]

Wow, I missed all the exciting stuff (was asleep in my bed -_- ) but have just had all the excitment at once. Its just so great that you all got what you ordered. Jo & Paul must be dead chuffed they got that Storm Trooper lookalike (with stripes)_. They must feel a bit like we did about Kaos when the one that was the right colour was also the right sex! We couldn't believe out luck So glad you got those 2 black bitches as well. Not just one but two - how lucky is that! You must have been a good girl this year Hannah. :lol: (Ha!, thats hardly likely - must have been Chris that was good)

Well done to all of you :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow!

just found this post again congratulations inca

:p

what beautiful puppies, i'm so jealous i really want a black pup but Fe and her partner are both dilutes so there is no chance of a black ...not sure what colours i'll get but it's only a week to go now

:blink:

Well done Hannah, Chris, Benjamin & Inca of course :cheers:

Can't wait for next year when it's my little girls turn :wub:

well done inca she must have had the first pup just as i whent to bed

wendy

Congrats Hannah, Chris and Inca. What a delightful looking bunch. :D

Thanks all :huggles: ......Incas being a good Mum and is very laid back .......I'll post pictures and weights later :thumbsup:

Congrats on more healthy pups . Still think you should be on Whippets General though !! :b :- "

It's trying to prize Inca away from them long enough to do a photo of each one .......... (w00t)

Well done Inca, and well done Hannah!! Lucky Lucky you, 4 blacks!!! :wub: :wub: All the puppies look really healthy, hope to see lots and lots of piccies! :D

Just caught up with the good news,Congratulations Hannah & Inca,what beautiful pups :wub:

I can't really understand either why this thread had to be moved :blink: When us "showies" have litters, they always go in gen disc,not showing !!!

Back