The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

kickboards

a 16lber in a greyhound trap without a kickboard would get lost, it would be sitting at the back of the trap.

it's probalby ok not to use a kickboard for the no limiters ,they are as big as greyhounds so in my opinion don't need them.

a 16lber in a greyhound trap without a kickboard would get lost, it would be sitting at the back of the trap.
it's probalby ok not to use a kickboard for the no limiters ,they are as big as greyhounds so in my opinion don't need them.
lol could have won a fortune on your reply john. :lol:

Judging from the pictures, traps that don't open at the same speed look to be a bigger problem than the use or lack of kickboards. Is that normal or just a bad shot?

Louanne

Judging from the pictures, traps that don't open at the same speed look to be a bigger problem than the use or lack of kickboards. Is that normal or just a bad shot?
Louanne
by looking at most pictures posted on here it happens alot just my opinion

FOR AS MANY TIMES THE TRAPS OPEN GOOD THEY OPEN 4 TIMES MORE BAD MUST BE A BETTER WAY :angry: WHATS A 16LB ER OR A 50LB ER SITTING AT THE BACK OF THE TRAPS FOR IF ITS WAITING FOR THE LURE SHOUKD BE BANGING THE FRONT MINE ARE AND THE BEST TRAPPER AT OCENDON IS A 16LB BITCH PINGS EVERY TIME NO BOARDS THERE NOT ALLOWED :D

FOR AS MANY TIMES THE TRAPS OPEN GOOD THEY OPEN 4 TIMES MORE BAD MUST BE A BETTER WAY :angry: WHATS A 16LB ER OR A 50LB ER SITTING AT THE BACK OF THE TRAPS FOR IF ITS WAITING FOR THE LURE SHOUKD BE BANGING THE FRONT MINE ARE AND THE BEST TRAPPER AT OCENDON IS A 16LB BITCH PINGS EVERY TIME NO BOARDS THERE NOT ALLOWED :D
i think there will always be problems with slow traps the only way i can see it improving is to use block traps all racing from scratch but thats jusy my opinion again

why not have a meeting without kickboards, and see how they all go..

and regarding your comment john, regarding the 16lb racers being at the back of the traps, lost,.. more like they will be pushing at the front when they hear the lure going past.going mental to get at it more like...

why not have a meeting without kickboards, and see how they all go..
and regarding your comment john, regarding the 16lb racers being at the back of the traps, lost,.. more like they will be pushing at the front when they hear the lure going past.going mental to get at it more like...
Would this meeting without kick-boards be out of whippet traps or greyhound traps :lol:

if its not the scratch dogs its kick boards just enjoy what weve got instead of trying to change things all the time :angry:

think you would end up with more injuries without a kickboard i say keep them if racers dont want to use them dont,

lol could have won a fortune on your reply john. :lol:
yvonnes spot on

johns spot on too:)

i know certain scratch racers crying in there linament rub when there dogs were being afected so stop trying to interfear with the smaller whippets gilbert pem

gary calm down pet there only opinions were all allowed them

why do you think we use kickboards, :wacko: well i know why i use one for my dogs and i know why athletes use starting blocks, to stop feet slipping which will cause Muscle,tendon,ligament, injuries

gary calm down pet there only opinions were all allowed them

you only turn up at bend events f... of gilbert :D its every time the bends start :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
why do you think we use kickboards, :wacko: well i know why i use one for my dogs and i know why athletes use starting blocks, to stop feet slipping which will cause Muscle,tendon,ligament, injuries
the main reason athletes yous blocks times start when there feet leave them not injures

forgot gaz told me you aint straight he said you a bender :D

the main reason athletes yous blocks times start when there feet leave them not injures

sorry nothing to do with with times, they dont have starting blocks in the 800m and still get times, the reason they have starting blocks in sprint events is because of the power they need at the start just like our whippets

Back