The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

kickboards

CRAIG ONLY JOKING WHAT WILL BE WILL BE I WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE THEM BUT NOT THAT BOTHERD REARLY EITHER WAY OMP :p

ee gowd always complaingin i agree with gary me, 8)

If you dont want to use them dnt and if you are using them and complaining they shud b banned why? im confused much :unsure:

n why stop people using them for dogs who may benifit from them

n allison is right the floors r manky n they get all slippy of the sliver :x

i just seen this topic n culd b bothred to read it so JMO o:)

The size of a greyhound trap is relative to the greyhound running in it.

If you want to scrap kickboards then all traps should then be made relative to a whippets size.

Food for thought........

Or you could just lets things lie as they are now and let everyone have a choice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The size of a greyhound trap is relative to the greyhound running in it.If you want to scrap kickboards then all traps should then be made relative to a whippets size.

Food for thought........

Or you could just lets things lie as they are now and let everyone have a choice. :D
DONT START ON SIZE OF WHIPPETS JAC :D

The size of a greyhound trap is relative to the greyhound running in it.If you want to scrap kickboards then all traps should then be made relative to a whippets size.

Food for thought........

Would that be a 'standard' whippet trap Jacquie for a standard whippet :clown: :D

Ok sorry another topic!!!!

karen stop settign them off haha :lol:

n the traps r made to fit whippets they not made for greyhounds are they, well they not i shud not ask that question 8)

im gunna shut up now -_-

karen stop settign them off haha :lol:
n the traps r made to fit whippets they not made for greyhounds are they, well they not i shud not ask that question 8)

im gunna shut up now -_-
Sorry Kate i'll behave ;) but only if u do too ;)

Food for thought........

yea good dig jacks, lets face it ,it would only affect a very small amount of none ped dogs dogs anyway would'nt it.

IF YA DONT LIKE EM DONT USE EM :p then it would be that race wasnt fair boo hoo if i felt so strong that they shouldnt be used i wouldnt have the hypocracy to still use one :( the sport is fine the way it is without some people trying to change things :unsure: if people dont like the way non ped racing is try something else BUT please leave our sport alone its getting f.....n boring now........ if its not breeding or big dogs its kickboards i dare those wanting them banned not to use one at champs lol i bet no one would do it :b

Food for thought........

well said jac, i have raced in the days before they were invented and i know whch i prefer :)

will be trying to ban front boards next :angry:

Food for thought........

well said jac, i have raced in the days before they were invented and i know whch i prefer :)

will be trying to ban front boards next :angry:
Well actually John is it really fair if some dogs have to get down and look lower than the dog in the next trap - and surely if we use front boards they should all be the same length, same colour, and made of the same wood bought from the same shop in the same town :clown: :clown:

Sorry im bored bloody footie on at ours lol

i dont agree karen regarding same colour the boards should be painted blue for dogs pink for bitches lol

Back