The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

kickboards

i dont agree karen regarding same colour the boards should be painted blue for dogs pink for bitches lol
ok but can we add purple for the ones that are not sure !!!!!!! :eek: and has to be dulux one coat so all inhale the same fumes :)

i dont agree karen regarding same colour the boards should be painted blue for dogs pink for bitches lol

i agree gary as long as they are not black & white :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just hope they get voted out then it would be the same for everyone and it would stop a lot of injurys

Just hope they get voted out then it would be the same for everyone and it would stop a lot of injurys

didnt think there was anything to vote on but you wouldnt mind them being banned only really seen you with big dogs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-

Why would it consern you ...you dont race do you ?

It would have to be done through proposals and its not a proposal year

Last edited by a moderator:

it's the same for all dogs with a kickboard,andif you think they injure your dog steve don't use them :( : and where is the proof dogs are picking up injuries using them.

Last edited by a moderator:
bet there would be more injuries without them john .they will be wanting a cushion at the knock of next or special little doggy trainers so the toes dont get knocked up :p

You mean like these Gary

WELL DONE mum, Sadies gonna be soooooo p***** at u for giving her secret away, hahaha the booster boots are out in the open now, people will get bigger ones now and that wont be bloody fair either :p :angry:

O god sorry i never thought, she'll go mad won't she :eek: :eek:

You mean like these Gary

WELL DONE mum, Sadies gonna be soooooo p***** at u for giving her secret away, hahaha the booster boots are out in the open now, people will get bigger ones now and that wont be bloody fair either :p :angry:
ive got some spikes made for mine :D
I knew it always someone trying to change things and go one better dont you Craig bloody spikes thats not fair :angry:

Okay Steve where do you think Kickboards should be banned from ...BWRA or NNWRF ... lets say at next years proposals some one proposes it and the majority vote to ban them , whats to say the NNWRF will ... now wouldnt that be fun ...dogs wouldnt know weather they where coming or going , and i reckon alot would get injured

Now lets look at the larger picture here the only way kickboards could be banned unusable is for every single wrc club to ban the use of them ...

Geee some people get a idea in there heads and dont look at the bigger outcome

In my opinion people use what they want to use, if my dogs get injured from a kickboard, i have the vet/osteopath bill, no one else!!! well i tell a lie my mum does!!

i dont agree with huge steep boards but that doesnt mean i pull the people down that use them, they know what works for their own dogs...we had a dog that didnt use a kickboard as she trapped like a pig with one, we didnt put one in just cos everyone else had one, we knew what worked for her. to be fair she was crap (no offence sade) thats why people didnt see her at champs with out a board lol

I think if u dont like them dont use them, if ur against them n think they injure dogs, why would u use one just to be fair?? u wouldnt wanna injure ur dog so dont use them!!!

Okay Steve where do you think Kickboards should be banned from ...BWRA or NNWRF ... lets say at next years proposals some one proposes it and the majority vote to ban them , whats to say the NNWRF will ... now wouldnt that be fun ...dogs wouldnt know weather they where coming or going , and i reckon alot would get injured

Now lets look at the larger picture here the only way kickboards could be banned unusable is for every single wrc club to ban the use of them ...

Geee some people get a idea in there heads and dont look at the bigger outcome

The kick boards were voted in to be banned under BWRA events,,but the Feds at that time said,,No,,you can use them with us,,then an uproar,,another voe for the BWRA,,it was voted in to use them,,now this was about 6-8 yrs ago,but unless both vote to ban them,,it will never haqppen. At that time,,I think I had Guess who and guess when racing,,both used to kickbourss,,,,and I was pulling both out the bwra races,,,as I was scared they would be hurt,,,was just going to race them with the Feds,,as they were used to kick boards,,I had a pup at the time,,might have been Nemo,,Guess What,,,he was being schooled without a kickboard,,but with the out cry and another vote with the bwra,,they were voted in again,,,I stared to school him with one,,my point is,,unless both,,BWRA and NEW FEDS ban them,,,they need to be use,,,unless your dog runs better without them .

Ok lets just look at this topic started in 2002 and still ongoing with same arguments as then, i raced before they were used, while they are used so to be fair to me i dont care either way if they ban em it wont stop me racing, if they stay i'll still race. I just think its time we lightened up and if a proposal comes about then we put in our vote and have to abide by the outcome, until then lets get on with it and enjoy what we do :D

Back