The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Indigo & Tarka In A Tragic Accident Yesterday

I can only begin to imagine what you both must be going through!

Such a terrible sad loss :( Wishing Tarka a very speedy recovery :luck: :luck:

I can't believe they didn't stop :rant: What goes around comes around, I hope it haunts them forever!!

How dreadful. I'm so sorry....I feel very upset for you. :( You were really unlucky. :'(

Please do let us know how Tarka progresses and RIP poor Indigo

I am absolutely gutted for you :'( I understand the feeling of reality hitting home after the loss of a very much loved friend. I cant imagine how your partner must feel too. I'm sending you both big hugs and hoping with all my might that Tarka makes a quick recovery. :luck:

Please try to remember the good times you and your girl had, very difficult I know, we are all feeling for you.

:( I'm so very sorry to read about this tragic accident, to lose your beautiful Indigo is so hard to bear, and to be worrying about poor Tarka as well is a lot to cope with. Be strong, but let yourself grieve as well, your whole family must be in shock I'm sure.

My brother's two collies were run over in a similar accident, but both by the same car, as when one was hit the other ran towards it, and sadly they both died, so I know they will know very well the shock and horror you must be feeling. :(

RIP Indigo, and very best wishes for a good recovery for Tarka :luck: :luck: :luck: - whippets are fantastic healers, and you may be surprised at how well he does. :huggles:

So very sorry to hear about your loss RIP Indigo

lots of :luck: Tarka, hope he makes a speedy recovery

so, so sorry to hear of the awful events, it's so tragic, poor Indigo will at least not have known what was going on.

Wishing you :luck: for a successful recovery for little Tarka and :huggles: +++ for your family and especially your husband he must be feeling devastated.

Hoping Tarka pulls through :huggles: :huggles:

I am so sorry for your tragic loss :( wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery for Tarka :luck: :luck:

RIP Indigo
pchrose.gif

I'm so sorry, I do hope Tarka makes a sound and speedy recovery.

Rest peacefully dear Indigo.

Look after yourselves.

What a disaster for you and your dogs :( , no words can be said to help , but we can all grieve with you /

Her life may have been short , but filled with love and happiness

You are in my thoughts

R I P little one and good luck with the recovery of Tarka :luck:

So terribly sorry and sad to read of the loss of your dear girl,and wishing Tarka a speedy recovery. Curses on the first driver who did not stop :rant:

We also walk our dogs in woods with a road nearby and this has been our constant nightmare - but it would be so unkind not to let them run free as they love to do. Your girl died doing what she loved best, and it was a mercifully quick end for her - not for you though, how you must be suffering tonight - sending you hugs and sympathy.

I am so so sorry to hear of this tragic accident, my thoughts are with you, I hope Tarka makes a full recovery xx

Cannot begin to imagine how you must feel after such a tragedy. You and your family are in our thoughts .

There aren't words to make it any better - but just to let you know my thoughts are with you xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about such a terrible accident, I can only begin to imagine how you are feeling. It is little comfort but at least Indigo, with the adrenalin flowing, would have known nothing. :luck: to Tarka and just to let you know you are in my thoughts. :huggles:

Indi was a fantastic whippet, always great fun to be around. We will all miss her dearly. I have some nice pics which I hope will attach. She was beautiful. :wub:

Indi2.JPG

Indi3JPG.jpg

Indi4.JPG

Indi5.JPG

Indi6.JPG

I am so sorry to hear about this. It is just so tragic. RIP Indigo :huggles: .

I hope Tarka makes a speedy recovery.

I can't believe that those 2 cats didn't stop.

Terrible, ones worst nightmare, I am so sorry for you all involved.

Linda

I am so very sorry for your loss, fingers crossed that the vet does everything they can for Tarka :luck:

Oh, I am so sad for you. What a dreadful thing to happen. two beautiful dogs too , you must be devastated to say the least. There are`nt words to describe how you must be feeling it is so hard to lose a young dog in any circumstance but this is awful for you.

So, so sorry and isend you all my good wishes and a speedy recovery for Tarka. XX.

OMG i'm so sorry to hear this, i can't imagine how heartbroken you all are :(

run free beautiful Indigo

and all the luck in the world for Tarka :luck: :luck: :luck:

becka

Back