The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Indigo & Tarka In A Tragic Accident Yesterday

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and messages, I really appreciate it. I still keep hoping it is just a bad dream but reality is starting to kick in now.

What a terrible tragedy - I'm so sorry for you both and your little Tarka :unsure:

Oh my goodness me, how terrible.

I am so sorry to hear that dear Indigo has gone to rainbow bridge :( and I hope Tarka makes a good recovery. :wub:

how terrible that those 2 cars did not stop :rant:

how awfull for your family we very much hope that tarka will be allright :luck: very sad for the loss of indigo r.i.p little girl

oh im sorry to read this,i feel so sadden by your news :(

oh i do hope tarka makes a good recovery and can still enjoy life running around :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]rip indigo :huggles: [/SIZE]

So sorry ! :(

Lots of :luck: :huggles: for a speedy recovery Tarka

RIP Indigo

Im so sorry to read this............my heart goes out

to you, its awful
grouphug.gif

TurboSpud_bridge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im so sorry good :luck: to your boy :huggles:

R.I.P.INDIGO

im so sorry to read this story,what a terrible tragedy.i dont know how you begin to cope with something like this.please know you are in our thoughts and im sure everyone here after reading this is wondering the same,how would i cope?i really hope your other dog makes a good recovery and helps you to come to terms with this. :(

oh my god im am so very very sorry, words cant describe how u must be feeling. my heart goes out to you and your family, i really hope tarka makes a good recovery.

rip indigo

i am so sorry for you...sat reading this feeling so very sad for you...all the very best to Tarka..will keep everything crossed for you..RIP Indigo :( :( :( you are in my thoughts....sarah xxx :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Oh my god, that is absolutely horrific. I am so so sorry, i don't know to say.

RIP dear Indigo

I wish Tarka a speedy recovery, i hope he gets over his ordeal asap.

Thinking of you all

Vicky xx

How terribly sad ........ Thinking of you all ...... R.I.P Indigo and :luck: :luck: for a speedy recovery Tarka xx

Oh what a sad story :( Do hope your little boy gets well soon :luck:

RIP Indigo :huggles:

Oh how awful! :( I hope Tarka makes a full recovery. :luck: :huggles: :huggles: Your husband must have felt so helpless in the middle of all of this. Get well soon Tarka. :huggles:

Sleep well beautiful Indigo. :wub: o:)

omg im so sorry my heart goes out to you and your family :(

R.I.P littleone :huggles:

good luck for tarka :luck: :huggles:

My heart goes out to you & words really have no meaning at a time like this.

I hope all the happy memories you have of little Indigo will help you through such a devastating tragedy & hope Tarka makes a full recovery, thinking of you all. :luck: :huggles:

Oh how awful for you and your family, so tragic :(

I hope Tarka makes a full and speedy recovery, thinking of you :huggles:

condolencesonyourpetpassing.jpg

RIP INDIGO

So so sorry for your loss, RIP Indigo. Try to look after yourselves as Tarka is going to need you to be strong for him, we are probably all not far from disaster with our own whippets, some of us have already experienced it but it dosnt stop us giving our dogs the joy that is the whippet running free. Her life may have been short but full of wonder. Thinking of you Jan

Back