The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Sonia have a good walk, and relax Star will be able to feel your mood down the lead

evening luvvers!! all ready for the off...car is packed to the brim...pray for good weather :D will take lots of pics of mum and pups..bless our girl slip :wub: love you all and speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

look forward to the pics sarah :thumbsup:

WHOO HOO Clair is back tomorrow :D ,but we loose Juney for the weekend :(

morning hope you all have a great day ,its an other gorgeous one here :D

Good Morning all :D

sun is shinning thank god can't be doing with the rain,

poor currant hasn't been able to run around the garden :(

Hi everyone hope your all keeping well.

Ive not been on latley as my laptop is broken and doesnt turn on sometime LOL so i have to use my mobile for the internet and its just not the same

as having a big screen so i dont use it much :( .

I thought id update you on the puppy front They are all looking Great and i dont know how im going to pick which one i want im just glad that because

Want a Blue Boy i only have a choice of 2 or id never be able to pick PMSL

I will be going on Tuesday to visit Kirs, Twiggy and the pups which i am soooooo Excited about i cant wait :D :D:D

nice to see you christine,look forward to seeing pics of your puppy :) shame about your computer :(

we are off to my nieces 21st party tonight ,and ive just taken this pic of my Lee as i cannot believe how much he has grown :eek:

DSCF1272.jpg

Thanks :D I will be putting some pics on from when i see them on tuesday :D

Its a lovely pic of your son, hope u all have a great night x x

im coming to hijack your thread!! lol :clown:

MARMITE CRISPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Helloooooooooo

I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you all :D :D :D :D :D

Morning All...or will it be Afternoon All by the time I finish typing?...well whatever!

Hope you all have a good day...sunny here now but a little nippy :D

oooops, thought I'd better rescue this from heading rapidly down page two :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have a lovely evening folks...what am I doing here talking to myself :wacko:

hellooooooooooooooo!! i am back..fantastic weekend...weather was glorious today..got sunburnt!!! what a beautiful setting for the gamefair..just stunning..loads of pics to follow :D

morning ,glad you had a good time sarah ,it was a gorgeous day,look forward to the pics :)

hope everyone has a good day ,looks like a nice sunny day again 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back