The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello hely, what did u think of twilight????

rob is :wub: :wub:

have u heard the soundtrack??

im fine thanks sonia...looking forward to my ghost hunt at the weekend :))

sally......i loved the film......i am glad i read the books first though, i felt like i knew what they were thinking ;)

i have just watched the 2 hours of extra features on disc 2......its really good... :thumbsup:

looking forward the new film in november :thumbsup:

sally......i loved the film......i am glad i read the books first though, i felt like i knew what they were thinking ;)

i have just watched the 2 hours of extra features on disc 2......its really good... :thumbsup:

me toooo :D i'l b at uni then, how scary is tht?!?!?! :unsure:

oooo get the soundtrack hely if u havent, rob sings on it :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmh have a good ghost hunt hely :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Not my thing i'm afraid ;)

me toooo :D i'l b at uni then, how scary is tht?!?!?! :unsure:

oooo get the soundtrack hely if u havent, rob sings on it :D
yes ive heard it sal...very good :thumbsup:

mmmmmmmmmmmmh have a good ghost hunt hely :blink: :wacko: :wacko:  

Not my thing i'm afraid ;)
lol... i love them sonia.........we had some strange things happen when we did the oxford castle...... :blink:

Great pics of your lot at Hengistbury Head Hely :thumbsup:

It's lovely there isn't it ? Just not when it's too windy :- :sweating:

haven't been there yet with Star tho :wub: Jesse loved it there :wub:

Be a bit worried about Star tho up on the cliff top as he is completely fearless :wacko: (w00t)

yes we like it there...but i prefer it when its cold......no one has pinics when its cold...and then i can relax knowing the gypo isnt gonna steal anyones food :-

my mums dog got stuck up those cliffs...a man had to climb up and get her down :teehee:

yes we like it there...but i prefer it when its cold......no one has pinics when its cold...and then i can relax knowing the gypo isnt gonna steal anyones food :-  

my mums dog got stuck up those cliffs...a man had to climb up and get her down :teehee:
There have been a few accidents with dogs falling over the cliffs there :(

A friend of my eldest daughter tragically lost there dog there :( :( he fell over the cliff face :(

A friend of my eldest daughter tragically lost there dog there :( :( he fell over the cliff face :(
Better not take Hannah or Ellie as they both have no brains, or maybe i could push Kane off :lol: :lol:

thanks sonia the one i really like only comes in bloody cream typical, oh why do i want Hannah to have frilly socks ffs :lol:

Better not take Hannah or Ellie as they both have no brains, or maybe i could push Kane off :lol: :lol:
aww debbie, you dont mean that.........your just having a moment..we all them ;)

Right better get off my arse and walk star :wub: just hope we dont meet any nasty dogs today :(

:rant: :rant:

'Speak' laters :) if not have a good weekend you lot :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back