The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't really listen to the wather forecast Debbie :D as they always get it wrong :- but i will have a look later just for you :D

Are you going to the show then at Brokenhurst ?
don't you have weather then down that way, if its not raining i might pop along to the show, one of the judges i haven't seen for a few years and he is such a lovely man

don't really listen to the wather forecast Debbie :D as they always get it wrong :- but i will have a look later just for you :D

don't you have weather then down that way, if its not raining i might pop along to the show, one of the judges i haven't seen for a few years and he is such a lovely man
pmsl Debbie ,must be how they pronounce it where sonia lives :-

im going to put a thread on but a quick pic of Tia swimming :)

DSCF1227-1.jpg

:eek: :b :lol: :p

Sorry feeling a bit shite today, really drained, maybe its the WEATHER :- :-

:p :p

:eek: :b :lol: :p

Sorry feeling a bit shite today, really drained, maybe its the WEATHER :- :-

:p :p
Oh sonia thats not good, hope your feeling better soon :huggles:

Oh sonia thats not good, hope your feeling better soon :huggles:

Thanks debbie :huggles: To be honest i haven't felt good for a while now :(

Must be getting old :(

Nooooooooooooo Trac don't go there :p :p

And then yesterday i had a bad day 'cause a dog had a go at Star :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

get your arse down the doctors sonia ;)

Poor star, take a big bloody stick out with you next time

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: soniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get your arse down the doctors sonia ;) Poor star, take a big bloody stick out with you next time
Doctors ???? what are they :b :b

Mmmmm good idea :- :- not that i would of had chance to use it cause the other dog chased star until he tumbled over and over,

then pinned him down by his neck

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Right this sounds strange, but where do you get 2" thick already gathered lace or broidere englase from.

any one know as i want to sew some round the tops of some socks i have bought Hannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back