The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
hows u hunni? did u hav a nice time at liz's?
im ok thanks sal,a bit tired,we had a late night last night ,talking to liz :D ,we had a brilliant time sal,thank you ,no one wanted to come home only 3 months till we are back there .how are you?

Isn't K9 a load of shite at the mo..........No one posting anything interesting or having a laugh,

just boring old stuff, getting a fair few newbies on. But

its all so dull

rainbows-1.gif

rainbows-3.jpg

rainbows.jpg

rainbow.jpg

FireRainbows.jpg
OH NOW IM INVISIBLE :(

i'm ok thanks hun :) think i've found my prom dress :D :D

glad u all had a nice time :huggles:

morning!!! right people..i will say goodbye now cos have loads to do today....leaving early sat morning so really need to get my arse into gear today....load up the car..honestly..you should see the stuff i have packed..looks like we are going away for a week :p have a good weekend all and see you laters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Isn't K9 a load of shite at the mo..........No one posting anything interesting or having a laugh,

just boring old stuff, getting a fair few newbies on. But

its all so dull

rainbows-1.gif

rainbows-3.jpg

rainbows.jpg

rainbow.jpg

FireRainbows.jpg
OH NOW IM INVISIBLE :(
who said that :-

only joking Annie.......yes it is a bit slow at the moment.......i will stick some piccies on of our day at the coast later (not that they are very interesting) :thumbsup:

i am off to Dudley tomorrow...we are doing a ghost hunt at the castle..........getting excited now :teehee:

we have dinner and a glass of wine when we get there and then go off and do some vigils.....and we get to do a ouija board to try and contact the spirits...............oohhhhhh cant bleedin wait :D

sarah...hope you have a good time at the gamefair :D

Morning everyone, have a fab time at monmouth Sarah, and hope the kids have a ball,

Hely sounds exciting you going on your spooky trip have fun

Ooooh a spooky visit - how exciting :eek: Have fun Hely

Have fun at the fair Sarah :D

Lovely to have you back Trac - don't go away again anytime soon - oh I forgot I will be with you next time :lol:

We are off to Moreton in Marsh tomorrow for the bend Championships. I don't expect any great success, but I am expecting success from my friends dogs, which is nearly as good :lol:

Have a good weekend whatever you are doing :thumbsup:

Lovely to have you back Trac - don't go away again anytime soon - oh I forgot I will be with you next time :lol:

We are off to Moreton in Marsh tomorrow for the bend Championships. I don't expect any great success, but I am expecting success from my friends dogs, which is nearly as good :lol:

morning Juney :D

Have fun tomorrow...hope the weather is good to you xx

you will that Juney,i cant wait :D

have a great weekend and good luck June :thumbsup:

hely enjoy your ghost hunting :huggles:

enjoy the game fair sarah :huggles:

and i hope everyone else has a great weekend

one more day till my partner in crime is back :) ive missed Clair :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back