The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]night clair love ya [/SIZE] :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

So missus how come you were on here till 3 then, what did hubby think about that

swistir said:
So missus how come you were on here till 3 then, what did hubby think about that
[SIZE=21pt]i was in chat he just leaves me to it [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]says if im happy he is happy[/SIZE] :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Fair play, Bec in work hence can go on it, bit smothering she is, doesn like me not being with her. Has he got a sister lol[/SIZE]

swistir said:
[SIZE=14pt]Fair play, Bec in work hence can go on it, bit smothering she is, doesn like me not being with her.  Has he got a sister lol[/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]lol no only a brother [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]oh well not to worry, just have to get her to work more night shifts. have some me time then. well cider and chocolate time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]enjoy your cider and chocolate sam ,i may force myself to have a gin[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]heaven help us if sal is drinking[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=14pt]so what we all doing on the 26th how many are staying up there do you know [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]dont know how many yet sam,we really have to sort it,basically a big p... up,[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]g[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]et to meet each other,some of us have met [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]but it should be a good laugh[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]we have made some good friends on here [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Be nice to be able to put face to the names, think it will be a good time, probable have to bring bec as well, going to be busy week as showing horses at the Royal Welsh couple of days before,. Just as well got a fortnight off [/SIZE]

swistir said:
[SIZE=14pt]Be nice to be able to put face to the names, think it will be a good time, probable have to bring bec as well, going to be busy week as showing horses at the Royal Welsh couple of days before,.  Just as well got a fortnight off  [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]be nice to meet bec sam[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]We ll see. lol. very insecure with me, finds it hard to let me do things on my own. Getting better though. [/SIZE] :sweating:

[SIZE=14pt]Looking on ebay at the mo, need a sign for the yard with name on it, but can only find Slate, need wood or plastic as want to attach it to the gate. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Priced one up at local sign writers £30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]thats a bit pricey [/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]theres a local sign writers near us i could get a quote [/SIZE]

for you and if it was cheaper ,post it to you

Just ordered a slate one, 16.00 that will do, probabley get pinched anyway. what happened with the school and the bullying

[SIZE=21pt]not a lot with the school sam very angry the lad didnt get suspended on the first attack,he did it a week later again to lee and got 3 days suspension but was allowed back in after 1 day :angry: lee has pressed charges so just a case of waiting now [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back