Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]YUMMY PM COMIN YER WAY LADIES :x [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]that was vile sarah[/SIZE] :x :x :x :x

[SIZE=21pt]hope you sent it to hely,she will appreciate that[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]hello sally im fine thanks you?[/SIZE] :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]hey ive just found something new to try on k9 .............its called chat....might see what it is like later[/SIZE] (w00t)

Painted Lady said:
wont it be quiet on here for a week when kelly is on holiday,HA,HA

[SIZE=21pt] :eek: tracey...shame on you[/SIZE]

:oops: [SIZE=21pt]but i will be ok sarah kelly never reads back[/SIZE] :sweating: :sweating:

trac said:
[SIZE=21pt]hey ive just found something new to try on k9 .............its called chat....might see what it is like later[/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]Gosh Trac - you're brave going in there - I heard it was full of mad women mainly[/SIZE] :- " :- "

trac said:

[SIZE=21pt]sounds interestin trac i might join you (w00t) [/SIZE]

i'm not bad thanks you? :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]hey sal..my little pumpkin pie :huggles: how's you :huggles: [/SIZE]

Online.jpg

you can decide who's who!!! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]you've gone into more classic looking sig girls Sarah - very elegant :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]that is louise brooks clairey..she is one of my favourite ladies...just so amazingly beautiful....she was a silent film actress in the twenties...every picture of her will take your breath away..just perfect[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]She must have been truly perfect too as they didn't have the tech to touch photo's up in those days did they?[/SIZE]

I wonder what it's like to look so amazing :D

[SIZE=21pt]like these..gonna indulge a bit now....[/SIZE]

louisebrooks.jpg

LouiseBrooks.jpg

LOUISE20BROOKS.jpg

LB1.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]isnt she fab??? the glamour has gone today :( no one like her anymore[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
meddling said:
[SIZE=21pt]She must have been truly perfect too as they didn't have the tech to touch photo's up in those days did they?[/SIZE]

I wonder what it's like to look so amazing :D

[SIZE=21pt]exactly clairey..they didnt touch up pics then like they do now....jean harlow is another of my favs....such a strong look she had...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
like these..gonna indulge a bit now....
louisebrooks.jpg

LouiseBrooks.jpg

LOUISE20BROOKS.jpg

LB1.jpg

[SIZE=21pt]isnt she fab??? the glamour has gone today [/SIZE] :( no one like her anymore

[SIZE=21pt]There isn't is there....but what is she doing to that necklace [/SIZE] :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back