The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute nightmare what these kids can get away with, was dealing with a 16 year old today who is terrorizing the estate, everyone is frightened of his family though, all druggies. hes got no chance and just getting worst; people frightened to go out of the house. Feel for you and Lee. If hes got no previous all he will get is a caution and it s like " what s the point" but got to get involved with the Police to start the ball rolling. He will probably end up inside aftter killing someone.

[SIZE=21pt]thanks sam ,know what you mean, cant tell you what i wanted to do[/SIZE] :- "

See some of these kids, went to a house today, two sisters living in it with 8 kids between them, wanted the oldest one 14 put in care as they cant control him. Never had a life with them but they just keep on having them. Ridicolous then you got people who can give someone a chance but cant have kids or adopt cos too old

Well im heading off to bed now chick got to be up at 5 to do horses before go to work, nightmare really but they foaling with me so havent long come back had one foal infront of me yesterday which was really nice, not often that happens. Catch you tomorrow

x

[SIZE=21pt]night sam [/SIZE] :huggles: [SIZE=21pt]have a good day at work[/SIZE] :- "

[SIZE=21pt]i bet its nice to see them foal[/SIZE] :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]i am on night watch then..you can take over in 1 hour.. :clown: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]ok sarah no problems lol[/SIZE] (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]if your name isnt on the list you aint comin' in :teehee: gotta get past me and trace first :wacko: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]true sarah [/SIZE] :lol: [SIZE=21pt] roll on birmingham i cannot wait its like xmas eve to me [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]i know (w00t) it will be a banging night!!! be sooo good to finally meet you hunny....cant wait :huggles: [/SIZE]

Painted Lady said:
[SIZE=21pt]i know (w00t) it will be a banging night!!! be sooo good to finally meet you hunny....cant wait :huggles: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=21pt]nor me sarah,6 weeks tonight[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]hey hunny..gotta hit the pillows..got a busy mornin 2mora :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: i need my kip...speak 2mora my lovley :wub: and have a good night..i luvs ya!!! :huggles: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back