The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Diva

Thanks for the photos Wendy! Awwww - what a lovely brood, some of them are so so dark - I really like Boy 5 what a great colour :cheers:

I guess Caroline is very happy not to have any beiges to look at ;) :lol:

Mum and pups are doing great and all pups have put on over an ounce in weight :thumbsup:

~JO~ said:
Thanks for the photos Wendy!  Awwww - what a lovely brood, some of them are so so dark -  I really like Boy 5 what a great colour  :cheers:
I guess Caroline is very happy not to have any beiges to look at  ;)   :lol:

LOL true Jo ......... She sat just looking at the for ages last night, had to drag her away LOL :lol:

Pup 5 and Pup 3 for me (w00t)

Adorable !! Can't choose yet, they're all lovely :huggles:

Gosh Wendy, they look just like mine! :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup:

what a gorgeous litter,looking forward to seeing them grow :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

absolutely no doubt, number 3 for me :huggles:

or maybe number 1? :wacko: :lol:

Pup 3 please :wub:

Congrats to you both Wendy & Diva :huggles:

Just think how many little stockings you are going to have to leave out for Santa Paws this year :p

well done Diva and Wendy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

~JO~ said:
Thanks for the photos Wendy!  Awwww - what a lovely brood, some of them are so so dark -  I really like Boy 5 what a great colour  :cheers:

Don't know WHAT :eek: you mean!!! :sweating: Phew! :b

dessie said:
~JO~ said:

Don't know WHAT :eek: you mean!!! :sweating: Phew! :b

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Diva & Wendy, wonderful litter!!!

For me Boy n°1 and girls n°7!!! & 8!!! I am very happy to see so beautiful pups!

:luck: :luck: :luck:

They're all gorgeous but I'd love to find a little nook for No. 7 to come and live with us :- " o:) :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'd call her 'Ribbon' and she'd have a red snuggle-bed and a pink fleecy coat for the snow and a pale blue raincoat and I'll have to stop daydreaming before my husband shoots me (which he's doing apparently if we get any more dogs..... o:) :lol: )

Congratulations on the birth of those adorable puppies! :wub:

I may of missed this, but are you keeping one, or more :D Wendy :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS DIVA AND WENDY!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Makes me want another! :huggles:

Back