The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Diva

Wow congratulations! They are all so gorgeous!!

Woweeeee, well done Diva, I was nearly right................Get some rest now you lot, and the more photos the better :cheers:

Oh Diva, Well Done :huggles:

Loads of boys :wub: :wub:

They all look lovely. You must be shattered 8) I do hope the late arrival is okay :wub:

:cheers: Wendy, I'm so jealous, lots of beautiful black brindle boys, :wub: how lucky are you!! and some girls thrown in too, just for good measure :lol:

:huggles: well done Diva

:luck: little babies :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATZ!!![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

what a long labour! bet your all shattered, and poor Diva, get loads of rest, then we want tons of pictures :D :wub:

Well done Diva :huggles: :cheers: and [SIZE=14pt]Many Congratulations [/SIZE]on your lovely new litter of puppies. :wub: :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS WELL DONE DIVA!![/SIZE] :cheers:

Oh well done Diva. Your first two girls look very like my two girls. Solid black brindle and blue brindle parti!! Can't wait to see more pix as they grow. :wub: :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers:

Best of luck with them all

Congratulations on such scrummy babies!! :wub: :wub: Looks like you had the boys you wanted!

[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]....so many beautiful brindle babies ... :wub: ...WELL DONE DIVA... :thumbsup: (you are so lucky Wendy...such beautiful dogs you have)

...love black brindles...would be nice match for our Wolfie... :)) ....ooooh, why don't we have bigger house?

:luck: :luck: :luck: for little ones and Diva...

:cheers: Congratulations Dive and Wendy on your lovely litter of eight - well done :cheers:

:cheers: Congratuations Wendy & Diva :cheers:

I'd also said 5 boy's & 2 girls,all stripey,so i nearly got it right :D

:cheers: Congratulations Wendy....and of course the lovely Diva on your beautiful :wub: babies. :cheers:

Tracy

ooooo gorgeous :wub: congratulations,

i'm very very very jealous over all those scrummy blacksie brindle boys

if only i had the space for more :(

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] Diva and Wendy

:wub: :wub: puppies :wub: :wub:

Many Congratulations Diva and Wendy. What gorgeous puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a long night you had, but hope you are all having a well-earned rest now. :huggles: :huggles:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

They look adorable! :wub:

Em.x

Back