The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Diva

Cleopatra said:
CONGRATULATIONS DIVA AND WENDY!:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:  

Makes me want another! :huggles:

urmm the last time i got that feeling,him down there came along. :lol: :thumbsup:

I think boy 5 is gorgeous, but they all look lovely.....Shame there aren't any fawns though :- "

They are all beautiful .... but the blue parti girl for me :huggles:

oh what lovely puppies - congratulations Diva dog 5 :wub: and girl 7 :wub:

Took a quick piccy whilst mum out for a wee. :wub:

Oh, they look gorg :wub: :wub: :wub:

wow - they have put on a bit of weight! They look super Wendy

Congratulations to our small Diva for this pretty work. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wendy,

you chose a male of high quality, a very interesting pedigree and the ideal marriage. We will follow with a lot of interest the evolution of these nice puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done …..

Congrats on a lovely litter Wendy :cheers: they look beautiful :wub: cant wait for more piccies as they get older :thumbsup:

Hope Diva is fine too, shes a lovely girl :wub:

all these puppies to look at Hannah and I are in heaven , thankyou :cheers:

Is'it amazing how they change in a few days :wub: Diva is doing a good job,bless her :huggles: :huggles:

Had totally missed all this excitement Wendy, with everything that's been going on here. Congrats on a lovely litter.

I'm not picking yet. 8)

Has a week gone by already, it must be time for some pics methinks :- "

Yep one whole week already :thumbsup:

You will have to wait till Sunday for piccys Tracy, I have my partner in crime coming round to help take the photos :- " :lol:

Millie said:
Yep one whole week already  :thumbsup:
You will have to wait till Sunday for piccys Tracy, I have my partner in crime coming round to help take the photos  :- "  :lol:

Yep, the first standy-up pics!!!

dessie said:
Millie said:
Yep one whole week already  :thumbsup:
You will have to wait till Sunday for piccys Tracy, I have my partner in crime coming round to help take the photos  :- "  :lol:

Yep, the first standy-up pics!!!

Nooooooooooo, I can't wait that long :(

I can come round tomorrow to point the camera for you (w00t) :- " 8)

Back