The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts 2006

Been umming and ahhhing about Crufts and well....im still undecided about going....got time off work so i suppose there's no excuse....shall i bring Creme Eggs again????

If i come i promise i wont spend as much as last year :- "

Mark Roberts said:
im really looking forward to it!
are you going Caz? we'll finaly get to meet up were going on hound day.

well hopefully :sweating: my husband is going to drop me off and then take my son to cadbury world ...so i can hopefully get a few hours there??!! (fingers crossed) it would be great to finally meet a few people!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
melanie said:
oh no, is he ok jo? i really want to come to watch this year but if i do i'll have my nearly 3 (but fairly well behaved(sp) ) daughter with me, has anyone taken young children before? do you think it will be to much for her?  :unsure:

Melanie there is a Creche which I think is in Hall 1 (I'LL check that for you) it is run by Children's Nurses, it might be useful for you. My 16 year old refused to go in last year !!!!!!!

Jenny

quintessence said:
melanie said:
oh no, is he ok jo? i really want to come to watch this year but if i do i'll have my nearly 3 (but fairly well behaved(sp) ) daughter with me, has anyone taken young children before? do you think it will be to much for her?  :unsure:

Melanie there is a Creche which I think is in Hall 1 (I'LL check that for you) it is run by Children's Nurses, it might be useful for you. My 16 year old refused to go in last year !!!!!!!

Jenny

thanks jenny, that would be great :thumbsup: as for your 16 year old :lol: :lol:

Will Debs be having candles on her cake only'

I have got a small fire extinguisher I could bring :oops:

I've been going for years, even before I had whippets, and I did see you all last year but was another one of the shy ones who just walked past without saying anything :b

as for taking kids, mine wouldn't go again for anything! we took Devon one year, the boys were only 5 and 10 and they were convinced he would win the whole event! they were so disappointed that he didn't make the line up, even though we warned them - of course they then expected to go straight home and were not happy to find that they had to sit on the bench for 5 hours before we could leave!!!!!!!!!!! it still makes me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Karen said:

Bugger the fire extinguisher,bring on the FIREMEN! :sweating:

I didn't have candles on last years cake,which was VERY scrummy,but Jax say's she's not bringing a Birthday cake this year :'(

CAKE.jpg

What stand will you be on?

Last year was looking for greys and whippets and could not find anyone :b

No stand, look for the cream egg pile and the pissed whippet racing folk at the edge of the whippet showing ring. Hall 4 I think! I found it, so any-one else won't have a problem!............... :- "

alfyn said:
Karen said:

Bugger the fire extinguisher,bring on the FIREMEN! :sweating:

I didn't have candles on last years cake,which was VERY scrummy,but Jax say's she's not bringing a Birthday cake this year :'(

Youve never still got the cake from last year have you ? , Crikey (w00t)

I shall be bringing` home made` sausage rolls that I have had stored at Tescos ;)

hope you all have a brill time dont think were going this year after last years catatrifies and we have no siter for Indy the oethrs are fine but indys no good for more than a coupel of hours on her own so were not going well i dont think we are unless tonys got a supries organies as its my 40th the week after but then again hes a man so dont think theres any chance of that :lol:

If we could sneak Indy in we would go but we will just have to watch on the telly again hood luck to all compeating aswell

wendy

Back