The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts 2006

BeeJay said:
JAX said:
Debs ( Alfyn ) will be [SIZE=21pt]50 years old [/SIZE] on the DAY  (w00t)
Good of you to let us all know that Jax. (w00t) :teehee:

The k9 Birthday notices would have told us anyway ... wouldn't have been able to keep it secret forever Debs. Anyhow who cares how old you are - just have a fantastic day. Gee I wish I could be there to party with you all - I just know it would be a great time. :D

Lisa said:
I am going, just to look. Haven't met any of you before, new to this site. But will look out for the badges....how do I get one ?
There is a pinned notice at the top of the first page of Gen Disc Whippets Lisa. :thumbsup:

We'll be there. I remember great cake and Cadburys creme eggs last year :D

My birthday is on the 30th..........................(of June but what the hell :lol: )

Oooooh I'm a Crufts virgin and really looking forward to going.

Jo & I are going together so that will be a nice quiet journey in the car (w00t) :p :lol:

Hi Rae,

it's not a bad day out (if things are a bit expensive) we'll have to meet up for a drink (and some Toffee Ice Cream lol)

Rae said:
Oooooh I'm a Crufts virgin and really looking forward to going.
Jo & I are going together so that will be a nice quiet journey in the car  (w00t)   :p   :lol:

Can't imagine what you mean!

I have now booked the ticket! Are you bringing wine again Judy?

4nj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lydia said:
JAX said:
Debs ( Alfyn ) will be [SIZE=21pt]50 years old [/SIZE] on the DAY  (w00t)

Ah Debs,and you still don't look a day over 49.............yet :cheers: .

Definitely bring a bottle with me,and come down from wherever the M.T.'s are-just to wish you a 'happy hic birthday' (w00t) :D :lol:

Might remember a card,but don't expect it and then you wont be disapointed.....still haven't written my xmas cards yet.................

Lyd

Thanks Jax for announcing my age to the world (w00t) :sweating: ,but of course you're only jealous cos it was a long time ago since you saw 50 :D

Be nice to see you again Lyd :thumbsup: & don't worry,i shan't expect a card,though i suppose i could get this years card at Crufts 2007 :blink:

Jo you look well pickled in that photo,how much did you have to drink? :blink: :lol:

Coooor Deb [SIZE=21pt]50[/SIZE]

I will bring the cake candles and a couple of burly firemen in case the blaze gets out of hand :thumbsup:

Hi all,

i'll be there on the friday this will be my 3rd year, but my first with the hounds.

Cant wait to go. Last year meet Dede there with her owner.

Hope to see you there.

Karen said:
Coooor Deb [SIZE=21pt]50[/SIZE]
I will bring the cake candles and a couple of burly firemen in case the blaze gets out of hand :thumbsup:

Never mind the candles,just bring on the hunks :thumbsup: :sweating: :sweating: :D

Thought I'd better resurrect this, as CRUFTS is only 2 WEEKS away!! :sweating: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you all - don't forget your badges, if you've got them! :huggles:

I'm going, but I don't have a badge. Haven't missed a year of crufts for the last five years now. Love it and I'm counting the days.

Look forward to bumping into some of you.

Zephyr said:
Thought I'd better resurrect this, as CRUFTS is only 2 WEEKS away!! :sweating:   :thumbsup:

I know and guess what little whippet angel disappeared for an hour and a half yesterday and returned with one closed eye, one barbwire rip in his armit and cut on his back :rant: (w00t)

He's going to look sooooo smart for Crufts!! :lol: :wacko:

oh no, is he ok jo? i really want to come to watch this year but if i do i'll have my nearly 3 (but fairly well behaved(sp) ) daughter with me, has anyone taken young children before? do you think it will be to much for her? :unsure:

Zephyr said:
Thought I'd better resurrect this, as CRUFTS is only 2 WEEKS away!! :sweating:   :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you all - don't forget your badges, if you've got them! :huggles:

Think Bradley will have to have on lead exercise now!!

Haven't got a badge, will they be available at Crufts?

oakmoorehill said:
I'll be there but with William and Owen you probably wan't see me for smoke as I'll be running backwards and forwards between greyhound and whippet rings.

Smoking isnt allowed at crufts can i suggest wind power I might bring some home made pickled onions ;) pooh

Zephyr said:

I hope it is MORE than 2 weeks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Just checked and IT IS only two weeks :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back