The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts 2006

See you there girls. Promise to bring an egg or two! the stand was unmanned with a little sad whippet all alone last year! Didn't realise it was Joey's at the time!

I'll be there .......

IF I win the lotto! (w00t) :(

mm if i get a k9 badge im sure u lot wont kick me off whippet benches :cheers: im sure i can escape terrier hall

Iwill be there, can not wait, i got my badge last year forgot to take it with me. do you know the dates :thumbsup:

Can you take a dog to crufts even if you're not entered in the show????

Esthermax said:
:lol:   yes you did. Little Meadow may be there this time, not sure which dogs we are taking yet  8)
Hope Gabriel attacks another Labour MP! :- "

www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,3604,1435254,00.html

Last edited by a moderator:
05whippet said:
This sounds great  :D   we will be there too our first as well,will try and bring something but we are coming over from N.Ireland so might have to buy something over there as lord only knows what shape the food would be in if it had to travel all that way  (w00t)

Looking forward to meeting all the people I "talk" to on here  :)

Rushden Kennels are travelling to Crufts from Northern Ireland too......

We've entered two - Isaac 'Rushden Moody Blue' is in Open Dog and Emma 'Ir Ch Barmaud Sweet Shannon ' is in Open Bitch. Say hello and introduce yourself if you're standing next to me in these classes :thumbsup:

:) We are going, will bring some goodies to.

:wub: Im takeing Kai all being well :wub:

I will have to get a badge :teehee:

I am going, just to look. Haven't met any of you before, new to this site. But will look out for the badges....how do I get one ?

Joanna said:
See you there girls. Promise to bring an egg or two! the stand was unmanned with a little sad whippet all alone last year! Didn't realise it was Joey's at the time!

Harry says PLEASE can he have big Kisses of auntie Joanna xx]

Debs ( Alfyn ) will be [SIZE=21pt]50 years old [/SIZE] on the DAY (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Anyone know who is doing Discover Dogs on which days ?[/SIZE]

Joey & myself are doing Hound day, as far as i know. Dont know whos doing the other days sorry :b

Yep, we will be there - also too shy last year to make ourselves known, but know better now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My birthday is the 14th - not toooo far away to join in the birthday celebrations :D :teehee: :- "

Auntie Jo is soooooooooooo looking forward to seeing the gorgeous Harry. Kisses are obligatory from all whippets, especially single boy puppies!

All these birthdays!

Deb, a fellow Piscean to join the group. Where have you been? Lloyd met you last year, I'm leaving him at home this year.no good at shopping! :unsure:

JAX said:
Debs ( Alfyn ) will be [SIZE=21pt]50 years old [/SIZE] on the DAY  (w00t)

Ah Debs,and you still don't look a day over 49.............yet :cheers: .

Definitely bring a bottle with me,and come down from wherever the M.T.'s are-just to wish you a 'happy hic birthday' (w00t) :D :lol:

Might remember a card,but don't expect it and then you wont be disapointed.....still haven't written my xmas cards yet.................

Lyd

Back