The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Crufts 2006

Joanna

Registered
Reaction score
Well after last year's success, we need to organise another meet.Who made that blo*dy lovely coffee cake?

Deb's b'day is 10th, mine is 11th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,C'mon party on round the whippet ring. I think Rae and I are coming together....We'd love to have a big meet up.

Joanna said:
Well after last year's success, we need to organise another meet.Who made that blo*dy lovely coffee cake?Deb's b'day is 10th, mine is 11th,,,,,,,,,,,,,,C'mon party on round the whippet ring. I think Rae and I are coming together....We'd love to have a big meet up.

Well, put it this way - I brought that coffee and walnut cake!!! :- " :*

Looking forward to seeing you all there - will bring 4 large cakes and a big load of plates! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't worry Jo,i can feel a [SIZE=14pt]BIG[/SIZE]party coming on at Crufts :thumbsup:

Must say that last year was the best birthday i've had for years,so lets make it another good one!!! Don't think i'll admit to hold old i'll be this year :b :sweating:

Beth,i think i'd better start dieting now so i can tuck into your delicious coffee & walnut cake :D

Can anyone bring some sort of table this year?There was soooooo much food around last year,i had to go & borrow a small table from one of the catering stands,& they weren't too happy about it (w00t)

Jo,i'm afraid you won't be able to run off with Poppy this year,cos she'll be tucked up in her whelping box hopefully,with a few Flyn babies :wub: :wub: :wub: But i might let you borrow Flyn for a while ;)

I'd love to join in, as we are a bit pushed for space in the car, can I opt to bring nibbles like crisps and things?? (Plus a few veggie sausage rolls - any more veggies to cater for?)

i will be there (w00t)

im coming in by train so have to carry something small with me :))

im sure i will think of something :thumbsup:

I'm going, not showing only watching!

Would love to put names to faces on here, it was very busy

last year, but I was surprised how friendly everyone was.

I went with my friend who has a Border Terrier and they

were a right stuck up lot!

Met some beautiful whippets and I fell in love with the wolfhounds :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just asked Peter if he can bring a table on the trade stand van and he says yes no problem.

I'll be there with me mate Lynda. :D We're determined to see more of the dogs this year and less of our credit cards! :- "

i will be there fingers crossed on lola not being in season.

i will bring something with me. its my first time at crufts so im a virgin look after me . :- " :cheers:

we will be there hopefuly to watch,we will bring some goodies too :D

This sounds great :D we will be there too our first as well,will try and bring something but we are coming over from N.Ireland so might have to buy something over there as lord only knows what shape the food would be in if it had to travel all that way (w00t)

Looking forward to meeting all the people I "talk" to on here :)

I'm going getting the "dog bus" Will try and bring something. it will be great to meet you all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wub:

And lots of event pics please! (Some of them may be even from the whippets in the ring!) :p

Have fun and best of luck to your whippies! :luck:

GREAT....................

I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to that delicious cake Beth. I may have to bring Cadbury's Cream Eggs again :thumbsup:

Oh how exciting that Poppy is expecting Deb. Great news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there but with William and Owen you probably wan't see me for smoke as I'll be running backwards and forwards between greyhound and whippet rings.

:oops: one in hall 4 the other in hall 5 probably meet myself coming the other way

:lol: might have to teach Ben to handle a greyhound

yay party (w00t)

i'll be there this year :thumbsup: i was a bit too shy to say hello last time :b

i'll be there :thumbsup: im not showing so i can bring food, what would everyone like?

Me & Joey will be doing Discover Dogs on Hound day, :D but it was so busy last year we did'nt get chance to get away & look around :blink: so come & say hello, & at the same time bring cakes & cream eggs :lol:

Esthermax said:
Me & Joey will be doing Discover Dogs on Hound day, :D   but it was so busy last year we did'nt get chance to get away & look around  :blink:   so come & say hello, & at the same time bring cakes & cream eggs :lol:
i'll come and nab sam :wub: :D and shamelessly try and get on telly again :- "

:lol: yes you did. Little Meadow may be there this time, not sure which dogs we are taking yet 8)

Back