The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

China

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score
A little bird tells me our John boy as done the double :- " :thumbsup: puppy race and under 23" racing :thumbsup: I do hope there's some pics :lol:

Nice one John & monkey dog :cheers:

I think we'll have to wait a while for any pics as i seem to recall a drink or 2 being mentioned :rolleyes: :teehee:

:cheers: WELL DONE JOHN AND MONKEY DOG :cheers:

THE LUCK OF THE IRISH :luck: :luck: :luck:

IMG_0877.jpg

Just one pic from my end! well done China good start to the season

Well done John & China :luck: :luck:

(w00t) Bloody good slip you had there John :lol: Well done to you and The Monkey Dog. :thumbsup: Diane.

whooo hoooooo!yay!you go china!well done! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

few more pics from today

roundtower.jpg

The Monks Tower

kidshandling.jpg

Kids Handling Zena the we black bitch Longstone lads of k9s dog

it was unfortunate I could not get any picks of Zena racing as I was helping colin slip her

showing08.jpg

The whippet x showing

IMG_0864.jpg

the Line up of the whippets x s

guss.jpg

Guss of K9 with Sky

IMG_0872.jpg

Well done to N/Ireland Working Whippet Clubs frist show/race well run show and good luck to this Club in the future :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes that wee dog went well today goodstuff goin to be a cracker well done 8)

i would also like to thank everyone how came and made this show what it was this is the frist time i have ran any thing like this a few fcuk ups but thanks to the help i reseved it was not to bad i hope that everyone injoyed themselfs and hope that yous will keep giving your sorported

cheers robert

milliken said:
i would also like to thank everyone how came and made this show what it was this is the frist time i have ran any thing like this a few fcuk ups but thanks to the help i reseved it was not to bad i hope that everyone injoyed themselfs and hope that yous will keep giving your sorported
cheers robert

Good on you Robert :thumbsup:

milly said:
milliken said:
cheers robert

Good on you Robert :thumbsup:

good job you done mate ! im glad it went well for you :thumbsup:

:huggles: woopydoo China what a good girl you are :huggles:

Well Done John with China, good start eh? :thumbsup:

Back