The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

China

OK.Uploading and a wee bit of editing done.Now where do i start.OK then,at the beginning.Got the dog's ready,and i was about to leave,a wee voice told me to go back into the shed and get the lure.6th sence,or what.Got to Antrim,found the venue,but then heard that theyb had burnt their lure out,the evening before,after just onr trial run.Fortunately,John had brought his.But then for the simulated,they needed about 400yrd's,and john's wasn't long enough.(wait for it folk's).Luckily i have a couple of thousand yrds on mine,so alway's long enough.ha ha.Anyway,after we got sorted,i went up to the top of the field for a few pix.For some reason,they did'nt come out as id have liked,but they're not too bad,as the light kept changing.So here goes.

This is our Robert,who ran the show&racing.Well done mate,and thank's for the day out.But where on earth was that dog of youre's going.

_3162802.jpg

_3162804.jpg

_3162809.jpg

_3162810.jpg

_3162811.jpg

_3162814.jpg

_3162815.jpg

_3162816.jpg

_3162814.jpg

This is the 3 suspect's who made it to the final.

_3162805.jpg

But 1st time up,they didn't get too far

_3162806.jpg

Woop's,where dit go

_3162808.jpg

Ahh ,there it is.

_3162811.jpg

But look who's coming

_3162810.jpg

And there hot on my heal's

_3162809.jpg

Look's like this wittle whippet has a brain,and took the rail's,(ok,invisible one's)

_3162814.jpg

But it wasn't to be,as this one know's it's way around a field,and powered home down the finishing straight.

_3162816.jpg

as you can see billy my dog was not that intrested in the lure never seen it till yesterday he reather likes the real thing he injoyed caseing the other dog do you think you could make a racing dog outta him cuz i dont think he will ever make it as a race dog but he is proveing him self on the live stuff

robert

The 3 finalist's,with their wittle whippet's.Well done lad's,especialy the winner.

_3162820.jpg

Now.i know it look's like im hyjacking this thread,but im coming to the little monkey shortly,and the wind up merchant,who travels along with her.But some of the show pix 1st.

_3162827.jpg

_3162829.jpg

OK.Didnt upload them all,so on with the racing pix.

Wee Ernie,litteraly running away with the whippet racing,after waiting around for 5/6 hours,and after a 3/4 hour drive to get there.Well done Martin,& Gavin,and congratulation's dad,from Swifty,& Rosey,who were there to see their daddy for the 1st time,today.Here he isinhis heat,with his opposition having been left way behind somewhere

_3162831.jpg

This was him in his final.Again on his own,on a lonely run.Well done Ernie.

_3162836.jpg

OK.Monkey time,and although she hadnt much opposition,this little lady can trip the daizies,as she flew from trap to line.Might i add,with a tiny wee thing,in the form of 7 month old Paris,who is a mere 20 summit lbs and all of 19 inches somewhere down the field.Well done on getting you're 1st racing trophie with her John.Bet you'll treasure that one mate.(OH NO),ive hit the wrong stupid button,and deleted the pix of China.Im so sorry John.

Ha ha.

_3162855.jpg

_3162853.jpg

and here is the wee one.Paris,who for all the size of her,can boogy a bit too.(COPYRIGHT)

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t129/billyboy45/_3162874.jpg[/img

_3162874.jpg

This was the 1st heat of the under 23s,as there were no overs dog's

_3162862.jpg

_3162859.jpg

This was Rose and John,standing side by side,and shoulder to shoulder,waiting to slip their 2 pup's in the puppy race that we had.I bet the old heart's were thumping.

_3162852.jpg

Havent uploaded the pix of the other heat,where Niki was 2nd,so here is all i have of the final,and as you will see,China didn't win the final,but this thing can run a bit,and after all,china,who is coming there somewhere, is only a pup,and having here 1st race today.One to watch out for,me fink's.Now i have a few pix of the whippet racing.

_3162849.jpg

_3162850.jpg

_3162851.jpg

Took this along the road,on the way home.What a sight for a wee house.

_3162877.jpg

Then i looked up and took this one too.What a beautiful world we have folk's

P3162878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one or two more.This was the winner of one of the whippet races,but again,no others in sight.problem was,thet there was a bad dip in the field,and when the lure came out of it,most of those with no experience went their own way's.

_3162839.jpg

_3162841.jpg

_3162842.jpg

Now that should make a certain bloke happy.That's all i'll be putting up,as im knackered now. ...Billy...

Have just found out that my 40/150 lens,that i was using for the racing pix,isnt right,and does'nt seem to be focusing right on continuous.Hope i haven't wrecked it or summit.The wee lens is perfect.Robert.I will put these up on the working whippet forum at a later date,mate,as im knackered with the 2 hour drive home,and then all the dog's to do,before this. ...Billy...

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS JOHNNY BOY & CHINA [/SIZE] :cheers:

Well done you two !! ALL the pictures are fabulous !! Thank you for putting them up for us all to see...LOVELY !

We had a great day and enjoyed meeting everyone again :thumbsup:

Deirdre :))

Just noticed that my pix are coming off total crap from photobucket for some reason too,so am going to put them on a different way,(if i can remember how)just to see if im right.Nope,cant remember how,but ive went back and looked at my images,and this has done them no justice at all.The one's of John's China,are not near as bad coming off the camera.Am pissed off now.

Well done China & John!! :cheers: You make sure you rub them ickle paws now! :thumbsup:

Well done China :)

(w00t)

Some great pics there Billy .

:thumbsup:

somebody said China looked like a little liquorice all-sort with her orange vet-wrap on :( lol

nice coverage Mr NIKON D80 :thumbsup:

john..with the recovering striped dog and the racing monkey !! yayyyyyyyyyyy

well done china goodluck with her john :luck: happy st patricks day :cheers:

Can we have the full results for the racing please :- "

sorry cant seem to find the book at the minute but it went some thing like this

whippet coursing winner was chris bowers with skye

2 was joe leonard with jake

3 yours truely with prince

whippet racing martin tuckers ernie

lurcher pup johns china

2 miss madams paris

under 23 john with china

will put the rest up when i get the book

billyboy45 said:

nice pic billy :thumbsup: but it is not Paris, 3 reasons: she was wearing a black muzzle, a black collar & the last time i checked she was definately a Bitch.. :oops: :- " :p anyway we had a great day out so thankyou robert for putting on a good show :thumbsup:

Rose :)

baby1 said:
Miss Madam said:
billyboy45 said:

nice pic billy :thumbsup: but it is not Paris, 3 reasons: she was wearing a black muzzle, a black collar & the last time i checked she was definately a Bitch.. :oops: :- " :p anyway we had a great day out so thankyou robert for putting on a good show :thumbsup:

Rose :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(w00t) (w00t) billy that big lens defintely showed paris up close...bluebell didnt even see she had a winky all this time....

youll have to change her name now :rolleyes:

Back