The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cash Is A Daddy!

Gorgeous babies. :wub: All of them. But from these pics - fawn boy for me. :wub:

money in the post for the blue boy :wub: :wub: :wub:

Either of the black and white parties for me please! :D They're all lovely Lana. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are a lovely litter, :wub: you must be pleased with them Lana. I'm reserving judgement until I have seen some more standy-up pics!!!

Lana you must have received my reply paid Jiffy bag by now !!! What smashing puppies, you must be very happy with them. I'll await my wriggley parcel being delivered. :teehee:

Jenny

Thay are all scrummy, not sure why I prefer all the dogs, perhaps the girlies were hardef to stand.

You are going to have to sell off little bits of Blue boy like they do with posh racehorses :D

Sooo while you are all fighting over him I will take my chance with Black boy. :- "

OMG,aren't they all just to die for :wub: :wub: :wub: I would be so hard pressed to choose one :sweating:

Jenny & i have decided we're going to win the lottery this week,then we can come over & buy all of them :D

:wub: Sweet Sweet babies .. Blue Boy for me please :wub:

Hee hee Gotta love ya neighbours

oh they are all so gorgeous and lovely marked, you can almost feel how soft they are on the photos :wub: :wub:

BTW is Cara ok now ?

I've just spent a flying trip down to mum & dad's to pick up Cash and have a look at Cara's babies. Cara is fine - pretty much back to her old self. Cash is back home here now and back to his old tricks - Mum and Dad didn't teach him any new manners!

Cara's two babies move like a dream. They are only four days older than mine but are much bigger. With only the two of them they had the whole milk bar to themselves and I'd say by the looks of them they made good use of it. :)

Neither of them wanted to be good and stand properly so these pics are the best we could do, with the limited time we had.

Laddie

Notice the strangle-hold I have on him .... it was the only way I could get him to relax his topline. In all of the other pics with Mum he was trying to bounce out of her hands and he looked like this ....

wow, lovely little chubbas :lol:

They do look good Lana, I had two once, they were soooo fat they didnt get up on thier legs for weeks (w00t)

Love the brindle, er, and the black :b

Very nice puppies :wub: :wub:

Eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr ............... and where are piccies of yours??? You SAID you were going to photograph them every Monday, it is now Tuesday nearly Wednesday!!!!

No-one here to help me right now Caroline. Got some friends coming on Sunday will take some then. :)

Back