The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cash Is A Daddy!

aslan said:
:wub:

A pity he is a boy really. Cash Cow would have been such a great name for a girl with those markings :oops:

Edit: Sorry, don't know why the pic does not show in the quote - I mean the boy with the white face, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the boy with the white head? I'm pretty certain that's going to be "Striker" - Aslan Strike it Rich.

And I'm pretty certain he is happy to be a boy (and that yours truly does not get to name him) - that certainly is a very good name for a striking whippet. They all look wonderful, Lana!

And I'm pretty certain he is happy to be a boy (and that yours truly does not get to name him) - that certainly is a very good name for a striking whippet. They all look wonderful, Lana!

Ill have the blue and white pair please Lana . they should make a super brace :cheers:

yep, sticking with blue boy for me :wub:

Lovely puppies Lana,

gorgeous colours, love them all.... So have you decided which ones you are keeping?

I'm not *supposed* to be keeping any Cass. When Cash comes home my kennel is full. But maybe hubby will build me another one??????? :teehee:

I haven't made any decisions about any of them yet. I've got to wait until they're up running about before I can make judgements. But they're are all incredibly PRETTY !!!! :lol:

Im waiting a few weeks before picking, :thumbsup: But they all look really beautiful, specially the black with the little white bone on his neck :wub: :wub: :wub:

A lovely litter of puppies Lana, send me the little fawn girl :wub: :wub: :D

Mmm - would go very nicely with Fergus, when do you want her? :unsure:

I know but the babies are too nice not to keep one or two... You will just have to tell hubby that he has to build another 2 kennels...

Back