The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cash Is A Daddy!

I hope the tooth is feeling better. I've been there and done that, trust me Lana make sure the infection is gone before they pull the tooth. I had an absess under a tooth and they decided to pull it on the day before the infection had gone and the numming juice didn't work on the tooth, but from ear to ear was num, four needles later and I still felt the tooth coming out. :blink: but I must say that the pain was gone as soon as the tooth was pulled and it was worth pain to get it out:D

Back to the puppies I like Betty and Striker, but a good even litter of pups. :wub:

Poor you Lana, Im another who has had that trouble. The dentist pulled mine out too soon then the infection got into the blood stream and I ended up in hospital with septicemia. So dont be in too much of a rush, I had puss coming out of my eye sockets in the end before they got it under control :x

OMG - thanks for the horror stories guys - you've done wonders for my confidence (w00t) think I'll have to ask the doctor for three valium tablets instead of two! :lol:

Karen said:
Poor you Lana, Im another who has had that trouble.  The dentist pulled mine out too soon then the infection got into the blood stream and I ended up in hospital with septicemia.  So dont be in too much of a rush, I had puss coming out of my eye sockets in the end before they got it under control :x

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) [SIZE=14pt]Way too much info Karen[/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t)

I must admit I havnt been to the dentist for years , :oops: not since mine retired too :( a bad experiance many , many years ago put me off them and only Mr Snapper :lol: gave me the convidence that it wasnt all pain

All the best Lana :huggles:

JAX said:
Karen said:
Poor you Lana, Im another who has had that trouble.  The dentist pulled mine out too soon then the infection got into the blood stream and I ended up in hospital with septicemia.  So dont be in too much of a rush, I had puss coming out of my eye sockets in the end before they got it under control :x

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) [SIZE=14pt]Way too much info Karen[/SIZE] (w00t) (w00t)

I must admit I havnt been to the dentist for years , :oops: not since mine retired too :( a bad experiance many , many years ago put me off them and only Mr Snapper :lol: gave me the convidence that it wasnt all pain

All the best Lana :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]MR SNAPPER!! [/SIZE] (w00t) :lol: You are winding us up, aren't you!!! LOL!!!! :clown:

No That was his real name , Honestly , cross my heart and hope to die 8) A real gent he was too , He used to have a fox terrier that on occasion went to work with him :cheers:

aslan said:
OMG - thanks for the horror stories guys - you've done wonders for my confidence  (w00t)   think I'll have to ask the doctor for three valium tablets instead of two! :lol:

It's a pity you don't live down my way Lana, my dentist is lovely Lana. She is young (ish), and friendly. She talks you through everything she is doing, and throws a bit of chit chat in to help relax you :) Keep trying, the good ones are out there :luck:

Changing the subject from teeth (w00t) ............... those headshots of those puppies are absolutely lovely Lana - what gorgeous puppies. :wub: if I ever had a black and white whippet I would want it to look like one of those. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaw thanks Jan! :b

I must admit - I am quite besotted by them all, but JD and Striker have me wrapped around their little fingers :oops: toes.

Am feeling much better today - was awfully sick yesterday with dizziness and nausea - will try for some pics this afternoon, if hubby doesn't dash off to work before I get home from mine. I haven't been to work for nearly a week - have a lot of catching up to do.

Betty went to her new home today. She is now to be called "Nockie" in honour of her dad (from the Gilnockie prefix). First pic in from the happy new owners.

:huggles: Ahhh. Hasn't she settled in well :huggles: :wub:

Dash went to her new home yesterday too (although she remains in partnership with me) so no new standing pics of her I'm afraid - only this one I took during the week.

And Eddie (who will henceforth be called Lenny)

And now the boys in their new standy-uppy pics:

Strike Me Roan (I know I've stretched him too far and ruined his topline - sorry 'bout that) :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Back