The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Cash Is A Daddy!

i have just got a pup shes a mulit part bitch i think its called
She's a brindle parti-colour - and very cute! Welcome to k9 Katti. :D

Well the babies have started to head off to their new homes.

Here is Aslan Show Me the Money ("Nockie") on New Year's Eve out on her owners' sail boat. (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
And here's Aslan Money for Nothin (and your chicks for free! 8) )

"Lenny"

who headed off today with his new owners

And here he is doing his last show stand for "mummy".

And here are the sad brothers saying Goodbye

"BJ" - Aslan Take TheMoney Nrun and "JD" - Aslan JD Fortune

And here's "Striker" - Aslan Strike It Rich and "Richie" - Aslan Big N Rich (in the corner)

Debs (Alfyn) - do you reckon I've got my own little Izzy now? Can you see the spots on his nose?

Hopefully some new standy-uppy picks of the boys tomorrow.

PS - I have tried and tried to get shots of them free running in the yard but I just end up with pictures of grass. :angry:

aslan said:
PS - I have tried and tried to get shots of them free running in the yard but I just end up with pictures of grass.  :angry:
LOL!!! :lol: Sounds like my sort of photography!!!

aslan said:
PS - I have tried and tried to get shots of them free running in the yard but I just end up with pictures of grass.  :angry:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Now that sounds very familiar :lol:

They all look lovely,has'nt the time flown.

Ahhh Striker :wub: Thanks for all the photos you post lana, its really interesting seeing how the litter develops :D

Ahhh those head shots are really nice. :wub: :wub:

Ive got to admit being in love with Striker. o:) and I still think he looks like Lesleys dog Kane, :wub: o:) You must be very proud with such a good looking litter. :cheers:

aslan said:
And here's "Striker" - Aslan Strike It Rich  and "Richie" - Aslan Big N Rich (in the corner)
Debs (Alfyn) - do you reckon I've got my own little Izzy now?  Can you see the spots on his nose?

Hopefully some new standy-uppy picks of the boys tomorrow.

Hi Lana,so that's why you bred this litter,you were trying to get your own little Izzy :D

Striker is a real stunner :wub: ,but his spots are in the wrong place,Izzy hasn't got any on her nose :teehee:

I can't wait to see some stacked photo's of him,he's alway's been my favourite! :wub:

Here's a piccy of Izzy,taken today not long after the little madam had been charging over the fields chasing a hare (w00t) She's at least 9 years + now,but by heck,can she still shift :)

PICT00091.jpg

Izzy, Coco and Kane ... all rolled into one little Strike A Light? How lucky can a black-&-white-loving whippet woman be? :wub: :wub: :wub:

aslan said:
Izzy, Coco and Kane ... all rolled into one little Strike A Light?  How lucky can a black-&-white-loving whippet woman be? :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Never mind all that, where's the standy-up pics of our little Striker :wub: (and the rest! :wub: :wub: )!!! :- " :huggles: :lol:

aslan said:
And here he is doing his last show stand for "mummy".
And "Lennie" is looking very well!!! The new years picture of "Nockie" is just :wub:

Are you ready for the ugly pics of my boys??? They are going through that stage ... Which stage? Oh, any one of 'em ... you know, as long as a train, up in the bum, all out of proportion ... take your pick. :teehee:

I must also say that they were plucked from deep sleep, plonked on an ironing board that wobbled a bit and expected to look their best .... be real, Lana! Plus a hubby photographer who would have preferred to be watching the cricket and wanted to get the photo session over and done with asap.

But with no pics of them for ages and weeks of rainy days here, this was the best we could manage.

Here goes...

Striker ... I tried not to stretch him like last time and so this time I got him too short and leaning over his front. :wacko:

JD ... "I hear that train a-coming, it's rollin' 'round the bend..." :- "

Richie .... What's that new show called ... Ugly Betty ... "Ugly is the new beautiful"! :lol: He really is much nicer than this photo tells. (Trust me!)

He went to his new home today. Unfortunately the show home that was to be for him fell through and I can't keep them forever and had a pet home begging to have him ... so, had to let him go.

Check out the waggy tail! :D

Back